Will we win the FA Cup final?

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

FA Cup Final  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Will we win the FA Cup final

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/05/18 at 22:59

Given the horrible season we have had we haven’t had much to sing about this season. It looks like the manager is off in the Summer after a great title win last season. I do think many of our problems appeared in last seasons FA Cup final, something was off that day and things haven’t quite been right since. So can we pick up this seasons FA Cup to salvage the season?

I’m not asking you if we can win, because any team has a chance in any game. What I want is a genuine response of your thoughts on whether we will beat Man Utd on May 19th be it in 90 mins, 120 mins or on pens?

10 hours ago, Bobbywoodhogan said:

Given the horrible season we have had we haven’t had much to sing about this season. It looks like the manager is off in the Summer after a great title win last season. I do think many of our problems appeared in last seasons FA Cup final, something was off that day and things haven’t quite been right since. So can we pick up this seasons FA Cup to salvage the season?

I’m not asking you if we can win, because any team has a chance in any game. What I want is a genuine response of your thoughts on whether we will beat Man Utd on May 19th be it in 90 mins, 120 mins or on pens?

We battered them in a 1-0 win at bridge this season, and out played them in the first half at old Trafford, so we can win, but the bitter one is brilliant at one off games, so will be close.

Can we win it? Of course. Will we win? Not so sure.

Uniteds style suits us better than Spuds, but our team selection, particularly the midfield will be key. If things aren't going our way Conte has to be prepared to react quickly with a viable plan B.

Unfortunately I don’t have much faith left in this team or the manager. They have failed at every hurdle this season and only performed when it is too late. I can see the same thing happening in the final. 

Hope I am proved wrong of course!

If we look at how we have played against them this season, we have completely outplayed them for all but the second half at Old Trafford. We literally wiped the floor with them at the Bridge. 

But all that will count for nothing in the final. 

It's going to come down to tactics and desire.

We seem to be up for it when we face United under Jose, so I am certain we will give it everything. 

As others have said- this is what Jose is all about, so it's never going to be easy. 

18 hours ago, jack_super_class said:

Im not confident, Mourinho in cup finals is ruthless. Cant even remember the last time he lost a final, might have been when he was at Porto?. But i would love it if we won, if i could choose one team right now to beat in a final it would be Mourinho and Man Utd.

Lost to A.Madrid in Copa del Rey. 2013.