Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

16 hours ago, EmeraldBlue said:

Delighted to see Chelsea are playing against Arsenal in Dublin on August 1st. It's been a while!

P.S. Moderator, feel free to move. I did not see a topic anywhere on the pre-season. Full list of games on the official web site.

I'll meet you for a pre match beer

On 14/06/2018 at 23:17, Total-Football said:

This is a big worry. Leaving pre season planning so late can really destroy a season before it's even started. 

We announced months ago we were playing in the International Champions Cup for pre-season which probably meant the club has been waiting for the organisers to sort out their end of things.

This isn’t football manager where you pick the teams you want to play at once then two seconds later it’s all sorted. 

11 hours ago, Munkworth said:

We announced months ago we were playing in the International Champions Cup for pre-season which probably meant the club has been waiting for the organisers to sort out their end of things.

This isn’t football manager where you pick the teams you want to play at once then two seconds later it’s all sorted. 

Didn't we pull out of it?

5 hours ago, Total-Football said:

Didn't we pull out of it?

No, it clearly states in the article announcing the fixtures;

In a change to our original plans, we are pleased to announce three European International Champions Cup fixtures ahead of the 2018/19 campaign, including a game against Lyon at the Bridge on Tuesday 7 August.

44 minutes ago, yorkleyblue said:

When Celtic tried to steam out of Fulham Broadway?  oh how we larfed!  Didn't they have the Matthew Harding that day?   Most of them didn't get in toll half time I think.

Good times, good times :biggrin:

I was thinking of trying to relive that v Lyon. Come on, Kev, join me! We can get tickets together (she threatened encouragingly)...

Edited by Valerie

1 minute ago, yorkleyblue said:

Gotta to renew yet, but would be a good day - 

I've just renewed (almost forgot as I didn't get the customary reminder from the club). I think members can buy more than 1 ticket tomorrow afternoon already...

2 hours ago, Valerie said:

Booked my flight :joy: Tomorrow hopefully the match ticket when my membership has been activated. Shall I go posh and book the hotel at the Bridge, or cheaper and smaller at one of those Premier Inn hubs....

You can stay on my sofa if you buy my ticket. Just watch out for rogue cats!

14 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

You can stay on my sofa if you buy my ticket. Just watch out for rogue cats!

I've always thought you were a human, but if you turn out to be a cat I will still accept you :tongue: