We've got a new Kepa

Zeta
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Kepa is eligible to make his debut for Chelsea in the Premier League opener against Huddersfield Town on Saturday and said: “It’s a very important decision for me, for my career, and also for my personal life.

“So many things attracted me to the club, all the titles the club has won, the other players, the city, the English Premier League. It’s an accumulation of things, and I am very glad Chelsea has decided to trust me and to take me in as well.”

Chelsea director Marina Granovskaia added: “Kepa is a talent we have admired for a long time and we are extremely excited about his arrival. He has already demonstrated fantastic quality and consistency and will be a big part of any success Chelsea have in the coming years. His long-term contract reflects the belief we have in him and we look ahead to the coming seasons with an enormous sense of optimism.”

Not only is he very highly rated with huge potential he's also very comfortable with the ball at his feet. In a way we've kinda upgraded on Courtois as this kid will be a much better fit for Sarri's system 

Our signings this Summer all perfectly suit the system that Sarri is trying to implement, We have listened and identified targets that our manager wants and appear keen to actually change the philosophy of this football club

There's been an element of panic in this widow but we've actually done brilliantly this Summer, we've kept hold of Hazard and Kante and signed 3 top players.

26 minutes ago, Sparkz said:

Not only is he very highly rated with huge potential he's also very comfortable with the ball at his feet. In a way we've kinda upgraded on Courtois as this kid will be a much better fit for Sarri's system 

Our signings this Summer all perfectly suit the system that Sarri is trying to implement, We have listened and identified targets that our manager wants and appear keen to actually change the philosophy of this football club

There's been an element of panic in this widow but we've actually done brilliantly this Summer, we've kept hold of Hazard and Kante and signed 3 top players.

Been good sparkz,  brilliant would be shipping out Willian and zouma and bringing in fekir and martial as well.