coco

Chelsea V Cardiff (PL) Sat 15th Sep 15:00 UK

11 minutes ago, atomis said:

Yes and no......this is an older Luiz, slower Luiz..........playing high-line and prone to weird mistakes. Can we do better? Most def.......will it happen atm? Not likely. I get why Sarri is playing him but its short-term.

Of course we could do better. But right now, for the system that Sarri wants to play, he is the best fit out of all our CBs, despite his defensive frailties. Your original post that I quoted asked if another poster was confident with Luiz in the team with games coming thick and fast. My point is, that I far more confident with him in the team than any of our other CBs.

3 minutes ago, Old Shaggy said:

Of course we could do better. But right now, for the system that Sarri wants to play, he is the best fit out of all our CBs, despite his defensive frailties. Your original post that I quoted asked if another poster was confident with Luiz in the team with games coming thick and fast. My point is, that I far more confident with him in the team than any of our other CBs.

I respect your opinion and you have some good points. Lets hope for great success.