Sign in to follow this  
Soren

Create topic in Chelsea Tickets, Travel & Memorabilia

Hello

I have been a member here since 2007, but have not been active in here for many years (after I got kids...)

Can anyone help me: Why can´t I create a topic in this forum: Chelsea Tickets, Travel & Memorabilia?

I just have a simple question about a game, I am going to watch in the stadium with my 9 yr old son

You need 10ish posts to be able to post there, it’s to discourage people from joining just to sell tickets.  

I’m sure if you ask here people will answer your question. 

3 hours ago, Munkworth said:

You need 10ish posts to be able to post there, it’s to discourage people from joining just to sell tickets.  

I’m sure if you ask here people will answer your question. 

I have boliggrunde tix for me at ny kid for the Everton home game. The only ones we could get were the museum tour dining tickets. This includes a tour in the museum and the player tunnel before the game. 

My question: should we take the stadium tour the day before? Is most of this experience alteady covered by our match tickets? 

We have spent a lot of money already, so I hesitate a bit...

Thanks for Amy answer!

11 hours ago, Soren said:

I have boliggrunde tix for me at ny kid for the Everton home game. The only ones we could get were the museum tour dining tickets. This includes a tour in the museum and the player tunnel before the game. 

My question: should we take the stadium tour the day before? Is most of this experience alteady covered by our match tickets? 

We have spent a lot of money already, so I hesitate a bit...

Thanks for Amy answer!

You have hospitality tickets, so you take the tour on match days, it's a mini tour, you need to be their early, for a 2-15 KO you should get to the museum for around 12-30. I can't say anymore as i have not been on the museum hospitality. Good luck.