The views expressed within posts on the forum are the opinions of specific forum users and do not necessarily represent the views of the forum users in their entirety or the forum administrators.
Bottom line here is be sensible - some general rules that we would like to see followed are:
1. Keep foul language to a reasonable level. The occasional outburst can be overlooked but keep it to that. Please don't use foul language in thread titles. Swear word filtering is in place, please do not try to beat this – it is annoying.
2. Hardcore pornography will result in the user being banned.
3. A forum is about opinions but keep personal insults out of it please. If you need to have a ding dong take it offline.
4. Racist and sexist comments will not be tolerated. Something in good humour is fine however purely abusive racism/sexism has no place on this forum.
5. Spam, advertising or adverts for other websites is a big no no. Links to betting and gambling websites is also off-limits.
6. Copyright - Under UK law copyright material on the internet is protected in the same way as material in all other media forms. Anyone wishing to post copyrighted material must have the permission of the owners of rights to the material.
7. This is not a warez/torrent/P2P site. Persons who attempt to distribute copyrighted video material (downloadable or on actual storage media, content that you do not own the copyright to) via this site will be banned immediately.
8. We do not welcome or tolerate ticket touts. Anyone joining the site simply to sell tickets or even offer ticket exchanges will be banned. Regulars will be allowed to offer tickets as there is a trust established.
9. The registering and use of multiple accounts is not acceptable.
10. Use of an email or web address as your username is not acceptable.
11. Rival supporters - Non Chelsea fans will be allowed on the site and are subject to the same guidelines as Chelsea supporters however there will be less leniency shown to breaches of guidelines by rival supporters.
12. Don't use 'Text Speak' in your posts. It is horrific!
13. On this forum we allow the sending of private messages. The content of them is entirely the business of the sender and the recipient. Do not post the content of a private message on the board.
14. There is some content on this site which is not suitable for people of a younger age so please do not register if you are under 14 years old.
Just a few ‘nice to have’ guidelines designed to maintain the quality of the site
Try not to:
*Create duplicate threads.
*Start threads in the wrong forum.
* Give posts generic titles i.e. Do not just start a topic titled 'Mikel’, title it accordingly like 'Mikel to sign for Inter?’
*Post personal information – private messaging is a much safer way to do this.
Loz & Mod
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and would like to know your options in relation to·not having this information used by these companies, <a href="http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html"target="_blank">Click Here</a>.