The views expressed within posts on the forum are the opinions of specific forum users and do not necessarily represent the views of the forum users in their entirety or the forum administrators.
Bottom line here is be sensible - some general rules that we would like to see followed are:
1. Keep foul language to a reasonable level. The occasional outburst can be overlooked but keep it to that. Please don't use foul language in thread titles. Swear word filtering is in place, please do not try to beat this – it is annoying.
2. Hardcore pornography will result in the user being banned.
3. A forum is about opinions but keep personal insults out of it please. If you need to have a ding dong take it offline.
4. Racist and sexist comments will not be tolerated. Something in good humour is fine however purely abusive racism/sexism has no place on this forum.
5. Spam, advertising or adverts for other websites is a big no no. Links to betting and gambling websites is also off-limits.
6. Copyright - Under UK law copyright material on the internet is protected in the same way as material in all other media forms. Anyone wishing to post copyrighted material must have the permission of the owners of rights to the material.
7. This is not a warez/torrent/P2P site. Persons who attempt to distribute copyrighted video material (downloadable or on actual storage media, content that you do not own the copyright to) via this site will be banned immediately.
8. We do not welcome or tolerate ticket touts. Anyone joining the site simply to sell tickets or even offer ticket exchanges will be banned. Regulars will be allowed to offer tickets as there is a trust established.
9. The registering and use of multiple accounts is not acceptable.
10. Use of an email or web address as your username is not acceptable.
11. Rival supporters - Non Chelsea fans will be allowed on the site and are subject to the same guidelines as Chelsea supporters however there will be less leniency shown to breaches of guidelines by rival supporters.
12. Don't use 'Text Speak' in your posts. It is horrific!
13. On this forum we allow the sending of private messages. The content of them is entirely the business of the sender and the recipient. Do not post the content of a private message on the board.
14. There is some content on this site which is not suitable for people of a younger age so please do not register if you are under 16 years old.
Just a few ‘nice to have’ guidelines designed to maintain the quality of the site
Try not to:
*Create duplicate threads.
*Start threads in the wrong forum.
* Give posts generic titles i.e. Do not just start a topic titled 'Mikel’, title it accordingly like 'Mikel to sign for Inter?’
*Post personal information – private messaging is a much safer way to do this.
Please take a moment to review these rules.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this website. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this website to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this website.