Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Donations


Everything posted by Kev56

  1. Scores on his debut to beat Leeds. 👍 should’ve kept him and not signed that donkey lukaku.
  2. Really hope he gets his head down and proves himself, comes back a decent striker and gets first team football at Chelsea.
  3. Listening to people wanting luka Listening to the talk of Lukaku coming here is like the talk of keeping William last year. Utter joke, ask any gooner how that turned out. Unbelievable anyone would want him back. We’re champions of Europe ffs let’s behave like them.
  4. The only thing more frustrating here than Timo are these f**king annoying adverts.
  5. I think Gilmore looks the most comfortable on the ball than anyone else in the squad.
  6. Really, really do not want him back. Ffs No, f**k off NO.
  7. Too long a story mate, but i'm in an isolation hotel in Sydney.
  8. Kev56


    Apparently Kante can't swim, so it is probably correct.
  9. Kev56


    I found this on another site ‘ 70% of the Earth is covered with water, the other 30% is covered by Kante ‘
  • Create New...

Well, this is awkward!

awkward the office GIF

The Shed End Forum relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible without pop ups, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online and continue to keep the forum up, as over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this domain by switching it off. Some of the advert banners can actually be closed to avoid interferance of your experience on The Shed End.

Cheers now!

emma watson yes GIF

Alright already, It's off!