THE SHED END

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I knew about it - in fact I have been in it. About 14 years ago when I was at university in Aberdeen we came down to Dundee to play Dundee University at football (on those pitches by the river and near the private airport) and we went to a game whilst we were down there.

I knew about it - in fact I have been in it. About 14 years ago when I was at university in Aberdeen we came down to Dundee to play Dundee University at football (on those pitches by the river and near the private airport) and we went to a game whilst we were down there.

Ha ha nice one, small world.

yeah ive played on those pitches many a cold rainy sunday. its freezin beside the river.

Do ya remember which game it was? Had a season ticket for nearly 15 years so id have been there.

i follow my local rugby league team and they have a stand called the scratching shed. now i watch them with 3 or 4 lads, 2 are dippers and ones a manc and they hate it when i say we`ll watch from the shed end today.

my home team of dundee united have a stand that has always been called the shed, we actually have an unofficial nickname of "The Shed".

Just wondered if anyone knew this and if there is any other famous "shed's"

Off the point but whats the rivalry like between your lot and Dundee?

With all due respect people don't need any encouragement to leave Dundee! I liked the fact that the Tay Bridge is/was free to get into Dundee but you had to pay to get out.

I lived up the road for a year in that tiny village called Dairsie between Cupar and St Andrews. My grandfather was the headmaster at Dairsie Primary many many many years ago and I lived with my gran (just across the road from the Dairsie Hotel) and went to the primary for primary five.

With all due respect people don't need any encouragement to leave Dundee! I liked the fact that the Tay Bridge is/was free to get into Dundee but you had to pay to get out.

I lived up the road for a year in that tiny village called Dairsie between Cupar and St Andrews. My grandfather was the headmaster at Dairsie Primary many many many years ago and I lived with my gran (just across the road from the Dairsie Hotel) and went to the primary for primary five.

toll free all over scotland now....:D

dundee is a fine wee city, get the most sunshine in the uk!!

The music scene is also regarded as one of the best in the uk an all...

dundee is a fine wee city, get the most sunshine in the uk!!

I vaguely remember playing ona golf course in Dundee back in the 70's (I think it was called Downfield) and you're right, it was blazing sunshine all day