The end of days is coming

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Woe to you unbelievers. The end of the world is nigh. Armeggedon and apocalypse is upon us as foretold by me on these forums as early as last September. You should have heeeded my prophecy for it was also foretold by John in the Book of Revelations.

Revelation 6:4 - "And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great power to scoreth a multitude of late goals."

And for those bothered to look there is direct reference to Tubby as the anti-christ.

'a fat waiter, the son of perdition, who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God or religion; so that he sitteth in the slums of Liverpoo, affirming that he is God".

You do not have long left people. Indeed it is too late for some. Brothers Clubhappy, Liam and Goose, and those who live in the midst of the devils' disciples, are already doomed.

The heartlands of Goonerville and Tottenham town already have the first plague upon them. Hoardes of day, do, day, dont, dey ,doh demons have appeared amongst them with bad perms and shell-suits proclaiming they are the people's club. The chosen ones.

We have but one hope left to save the world and ourselves from the eternal torments of hell.

However much it hurts. Whatever pain it causes our loved ones, We must all worship the false messiah Ferguson and pray he is succesful in his quest to defeat the son of darkness and his legion.

Let us pray together now: "Cum on United"

Edited by just

Woe to you unbelievers. The end of the world is nigh. Armeggedon and apocalypse is upon us as foretold by me on these forums as early as last September. You should have heeeded my prophecy for it was also foretold by John in the Book of Revelations.

Revelation 6:4 - "And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great power to scoreth a multitude of late goals."

And for those bothered to look there is direct reference to Tubby as the anti-christ.

'a fat waiter, the son of perdition, who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God or religion; so that he sitteth in the slums of Liverpoo, affirming that he is God".

You do not have long left people. Indeed it is too late for some. Brothers Clubhappy, Liam and Goose, and those who live in the midst of the devils' disciples, are already doomed.

The heartlands of Goonerville and Tottenham town already have the first plague upon them. Hoardes of day, do, day, dont, dey ,doh demons have appeared amongst them with bad perms and shell-suits proclaiming they are the people's club. The chosen ones.

We have but one hope left to save the world and ourselves from the eternal torments of hell.

However much it hurts. Whatever pain it causes our loved ones, We must all worship the false messiah Ferguson and pray he is succesful in his quest to defeat the son of darkness and his legion.

Let us pray together now: "Cum on United"

:hiding: :D

• 1 month later...

"And the multitude will abandon all hope. And on that day the sky shall turn red five times. And the multitude will see the horns of the beast and be afeared for the children. And plague and pestilience shall be upon the world for ever and the multitude will know the name of the beast as Gerrard"

The end of days my friends is close at hand.

Edited by just

Also they will have to play their best team every week as pose to resting them for the Champions League. Maybe that will work in our advantage. I still think it is United's to lose. Liverpool may run them close but I can't see them maintaining their current form for the rest of the season.

Well, three months ago they demolished Newcastle and looked like they were going to run away with the league. Then something bad happened, they had a long layoff, and never looked as good until now.

With a point ahead, and a game in hand, its still Man Utd's to lose, and there is no doubt that the international break comes at just the right time to save their bacon. And though they have been impressive for 2 weeks now, there is no evidence yet that Liverpool know how to pick up the tough points when teams come to frustrate them.

Also they will have to play their best team every week as pose to resting them for the Champions League. Maybe that will work in our advantage. I still think it is United's to lose. Liverpool may run them close but I can't see them maintaining their current form for the rest of the season.

Christ I hope you're right Forbzy.

I do hope you we never do a "dirty" Liverpool and rest key players for the CL just because we are desperate for a trophy. That would diminish the club to no end and will make me hide in shame.

NO! NO!NO! NO! NO!!!

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

I'm no great fan of the ratmunchers, but anything, anybody is better than Manure.

Ferguson has the powers that be running scared everytime he opens his mouth, be it to intimidate referees or fixture listings. The sycophantic media, be it the written variety or those nodding goons on the television, bow and scrape in the hope of picking up a few crumbs from his table.

If they don't toe the line, or print the wrong point of view, they never get granted another audience with the great one.

They have won 9 or so prem titles with Arse providing the only creditable opposition in the early days, followed by us. The ratmunchers now have to carry the mantle.

Manure will win things this year, next year, the year after and for every foreseeable year. For the rest of us, these things come and go in peaks and troughs. They have the stadium, fanbase and support of the media to allow this to continue ad infinitum.

Toddlers that I first saw waddling around Tesco wearing their silly little SHARP VIEWCAM shirts are now parents themselves, propogating the next generation of gloryhunting tossers.

I know its like being between the devil and the deep blue sea, but it will be better for football if we don't stop them, then the ratmunchers do.

UP THE CHELS!!!

bluevale

It seems almost harsh for me to disagree wioth every word of your post purely because you wrote a lot of them!!

There is only one team I would hate to see winning the title more than Liverpool and that is Spurs.

If our game had been before United's yesterday and we had lost then I would have been whole heartedly supporitng United against Fulham.

There is only one thing I like about Liverpool and they split up years ago and two of them are dead!

Nah,

The thing is sadly united have done it all, and you have to put your hands up and say fair play to ferguson, not a bad manager all things considerd. there will be nothing new if united win the title, same people gloating and actually i dont even know that many united fans.

If liverpool win it however it nullifies my anual claim that at least we have won a couple of titles in the last decade and that them winiing the CL while finishing 5th and not wining there own league is tainted bullsh*te any way.

I know far to many liverpool fans who echo the same horsesh*t as there manager and there dignity, who because they where the "best team football had ever seen" in the 80's and there 'istory believe that they have a devine right to be the best team in this country.

Im afraid, In my footballing life i dont think i remmeber being this scared about a potential outcome,

I awlays knew we wouldnt win the league, mainly because we dont have the players IMO but also due to the fact we consistently play ballack and malouda who are sh*te and dont give a dam. any way point being i will probably celebrate every united result with grited teeth but celebration none the less!!

Nah,

The thing is sadly united have done it all, and you have to put your hands up and say fair play to ferguson, not a bad manager all things considerd. there will be nothing new if united win the title, same people gloating and actually i dont even know that many united fans.

If liverpool win it however it nullifies my anual claim that at least we have won a couple of titles in the last decade and that them winiing the CL while finishing 5th and not wining there own league is tainted bullsh*te any way.

I know far to many liverpool fans who echo the same horsesh*t as there manager and there dignity, who because they where the "best team football had ever seen" in the 80's and there 'istory believe that they have a devine right to be the best team in this country.

Im afraid, In my footballing life i dont think i remmeber being this scared about a potential outcome,

I awlays knew we wouldnt win the league, mainly because we dont have the players IMO but also due to the fact we consistently play ballack and malouda who are sh*te and dont give a dam. any way point being i will probably celebrate every united result with grited teeth but celebration none the less!!

You took the nail, hit it on the head, and smashed the f**ker into next week with this one.

I never really had that much of a vendetta against Liverpool until the Roman era. I guess because before that we were not really title-winning material and probably not considered worthy of their effort.

I used to hate Arsenal most of all, because American is full of gooners. Most of whom have the nerve to call everyone else glory hunters. That used to do my head in.

But every since the Jose era, the CL meetings, and all the drama, aggro and you name it between our players and theirs, our fans and theirs, our manager and theirs, etc etc, they have shot straight to the top. Through the miracle of the internet I have managed to get a handle on their entire pathetic fanbase's level of delusion, hypocrisy, and self-promotion, all coded as buzzterms such as "The Liverpool Way", famous Scouse wit, best fans in the world . The press on their knees whenever they have a CL game, but we never hear about the boo birds in the Kop. Always talking about history to justify their greatness and place in the ranks of the game elite, yet without penalties and dodgy decisions, they would be condemned to being afterthoughts in recent history.

Long story short, I have grown to loathe them with never having been to Merseyside. My distaste runs so deep, I was just asked to leave the room and told to sleep on the couch by my girlfriend because I was taking too long finishing up this post. Thats a heavy price to pay in my own apartment

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. Hello. Can anyone hear me? Is anyone left out there?

This will be my last transmission. As the moustachioed hoardes advance it's becoming impossible to broadcast. Most of us are dead. Liam, Goose, Clubhappy, WestWay Wonder. Gone in the worst possible way. Taken by the permed demons. All of them forced to wear white socks with black shoes, shell suits, and no: 8 Gerrard shirts.

I saw Liam zombified by them. At the end he wasn't the Liam we all know and love. His last words were, "day do dey;. Day do deh, dont day doh. Youse got no 'istory. WestWay went insane. He killed himself by swallowing a dead rat. It was just too much for him. He never thought it could happen.

For those few of us that still survive we are heading for safety. In the Swalfargen desert in Namibia, 1200 miles south of the tiny village of Balandangie there is a refuge. A group of like minded visionaries have, for the last two years, been building a warren of caves and tunnels three miles below ground where we hope to see out the coming holocaust.

We know it's too late for us. And for our children. But for our children's children there is a hope. A slim hope, that one day their's will be a world that's not lorded over by a fat spanish waiter and his scouse minions, (and Alan f8*king Green from 5live), spouting on about 'istory and how St, Steven Gerrard, the greatest player to ever steal a stereo, won the English Premier League.

…and lo, from the North, came Mike Riley, returning from the wilderness to referee once more in the Mancunian Land of Plenty, where he hath been known to giveth so freely and so one-sidedly over the years. Verily Mike shall say unto you that all is not lost whilst he hath the power to penalise in Fergie’s favour, in front of Sky cameras, now and forever, if given the opportunity.

sorry just, I'm not a man of god but of logic, and logic tells me that despite a good manager, good players with a few very good ones, hunger... they still won't have enough. it's not logical for that squad to win the title. finishing second would reflect an improvement. winning it? can't see it. but I'd expect them to improve again over the summer.

sorry just, I'm not a man of god but of logic, and logic tells me that despite a good manager, good players with a few very good ones, hunger... they still won't have enough. it's not logical for that squad to win the title.

I honestly (and obviously) hope you're right. The problem being that logical argument is often over-rated when it comes to football, if not entirely irrelevant. After all, who were indisputably the worst team to ever win the Champions League? Logically there is no way Milan should or even could have thrown away a 3-0 half time lead.

Aston Villa have just scored... f**k.

We are still very much in with a shout of winning the title. Given that fact I welcome a Villa win. We would be three points off the top with 7 games to play - teams have made up much more than 3 points in 7 games before.