What can it be !?

JT staying ?

JT going ?

Kenyon going ?

New sponsorship deal ?

New signing ?

Something else

I guess we will soon know.

I thought something was going on when Chelsea added The Shed End twitter account today, it's news they want everyone to know about.

do we have a twitter account Mod ? didnt realise. where can i find it ?

Bottom of home page bjd, it doesn't really get used but come in handy if the site gets downtime, etc.

i may well be being dumb, but i cant find it -_-

If it is, will move this topic into that thread, just in case you wonder why it went missing TT.

Could be nothing to do with him though? Aguero maybe?

I guess there are lots of places you could merge this thread into, depending what the announcement is. I really hope it is not something trivial, such as a new Samsung deal.

Saying that, I would rather hear about a new Samsung deal than JT leaving. -_-

Excitement over.

Do the club REALLY think we're even f**king interested? Why announce there will be an exclusive on the official webiste about a f**king sponsership deal when they KNOW what EVERY Chelsea fan wants to hear.

Epic FAIL.

SAMSUNG AND CHELSEA RENEW GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP

Posted on Wed 15 Jul 2009

Chelsea Football Club and Samsung Electronics are pleased to announce the renewal of their global partnership for another three years, extending the relationship until the end of the 2012/13 season.

Samsung has been Chelsea's official club sponsors since 2005, and the new partnership agreement will see a significant deepening of the mutually beneficial strategic relationship, including additional rights and opportunities for both parties and allowing the two organisations to build on their existing success as global marketing partners.

Chelsea's shirt will continue to feature the Samsung logo. Samsung will benefit from extensive sponsorship rights including access to Chelsea players for marketing purposes, and exclusivity in all consumer electronic products including digital cameras, mobile phones and IT equipment.

Mr SH Shin, president CEO of Samsung Electronics Europe, said: 'Our partnership with Chelsea is already highly effective for both parties; it has raised our premium brand awareness, which has in turn helped significantly increase our sales and market share in key areas of our business - especially in the UK where our turnover has more than doubled in the last five years and we have become increasingly recognised as a premium brand.'

'During the same period, Chelsea has enjoyed significant success on the pitch along with a 400% growth in their global fan base and a doubling of their turnover. We believe the expanded partnership will assist both parties in working together to continue their global development.'

Chelsea FC chief executive Peter Kenyon commented: 'Our relationship is far more meaningful than a conventional sports sponsorship arrangement. While this renewal represents excellent value for Chelsea it is more than that - it is a true partnership between two organisations who are both highly successful on the global stage and whose strengths and ambitions complement each other perfectly.

'The renewal of our partnership is a significant step forward on the original deal, and we are pleased to deliver additional rights for Samsung to use in key areas of their business. We very much welcome the continued partnership and anticipate mutual success from the deepening and broadening of our relationship.'

'More generally it reaffirms Chelsea's position in the business and sponsorship market as one of the market leaders in football and demonstrates that investment at this time is key to growth.'

Samsung believes the partnership with Chelsea FC to be a pioneering relationship that sets a new standard for sports sponsorships. As global market leaders in their respective industries, the partnership represents a mutually beneficial strategic alliance between two organisations who share many common characteristics - both are forward-thinking, innovative, successful domestically and on the international stage, and have experienced impressive levels of growth in recent years.

Samsung is a TOP sponsor of the Olympic Games until 2016, while the partnership with Chelsea was named 'Best Sponsorship of a Sport Team' in 2007 and 'Best Integrated Sport Marketing Campaign' in 2008 at the prestigious Sports Industry Awards, recognising a well-executed campaign that has delivered significant brand awareness, considerable return on investment and a strong association between the two brands.

Not really worth the suspense was it.

Excitement over.

Do the club REALLY think we're even f**king interested? Why announce there will be an exclusive on the official webiste about a f**king sponsership deal when they KNOW what EVERY Chelsea fan wants to hear.

Epic FAIL.

not really, its a pretty big sponsorship deal and its how every club announces them.