Ballack V Mikel

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

There isn't room for the both of them. Battling it out for a place in your midfield. Who would you prefer? Whats your opinions on them?

Ballack, for me, used to be a classy player, hes had the odd good games at Chelski but hasn't performed to the standard that he used to. Once touted as one of the best, he has been shown up to be inferior to Frank Lampard by quite some way. Used to be a midfield general, but just hasn't happened for him.

Mikel, an ambitious youngster, who is only going to improve, and has already shown maturity beyond his years. Composed on the ball, intelligent, keeps things tidy for Chelski, but doesn't have the reputation Ballack has. This is a player that has talent, playing Ballack ahead of him now will only hinder his progression as a player.

I'd have Mikel before Ballack for your first team.

If you want to hang around and may be accepted by members, you need to drop the 'Chelski' sh*t. We don't have a Polish owner!

well said, it isnt the correct use of the suffix.

mikel EVERY time for me but i would play essien in the DM position cause he's got the drive to push forward when needed

mikel is far more composed on the ball than essien and ballack and a better passer than both so i would play him farther up the field

fair enough he isn't the most clinical finisher lol but it's not like ballack chips in with double figures

Edited by sexelk

What forum is linking us? Where are all the united fans coming from?

I've never known so many other teams fans to sign up a day after losing.

Maybe they've seen the light?

Strike 1: Your little "the bar is set very low" comment

Strike 2: Chelski reference number 1

Strike 3: Chelski reference number 2

Strike 4: "Cashley Cole"

You've long outstayed your welcome you Manc bar steward c**t.

Now do us alll a favour and f**k off back to whatever hole you crawled out of.

Strike 1: Your little "the bar is set very low" comment

Strike 2: Chelski reference number 1

Strike 3: Chelski reference number 2

Strike 4: "Cashley Cole"

You've long outstayed your welcome you Manc bar steward c**t.

Now do us alll a favour and f**k off back to whatever hole you crawled out of.

Lofty I take it you're auditioning to take the place of Prince Phillip when he finally pops his clogs? I can quite easily see you in an ambassadorial role :lol:

Ok. I'll make it clearer. In reply to this post of mine:

No you don't. If the referee had stopped play when you had the advantage, you and Ferguson and all the f**king rest of them would been moaning that the referee should have allowed play to continue.

Which he did.

Because you had the advantage.

And it came to nothing. Tough sh*t.

It's about time you (and that's the collective spoiled bar steward beloved of Sky Sports et all YOU) learned you can't have it both ways.

Oh and your first goal looked suspiciously offside, but not a word about that.

And besides, Evra is an horrible, whining, sh*t-stirring little c**t. One of the few players I'd have been genuinely happy to see carried off with a serious injury.

This manc bar steward c**t's reply was:

I'm pointing out the inconsistency of the ref.

I hope you're not the best this forum has to offer, otherwise the bar is set very low.

Who the f**k does this c**t think he is? I've commented on Sky Sports, on Ferguson, on Evra -and this c**t drags it down to a personal level. So as far as I'm concerned, all bets are off.

Add to that the fact that continued to use the term "Chelski" after he was warned of the possible consequences, and then his reference to Ashley Cole as "Cashley".

So I'll say it again. Who the f**k does this manc bar steward c**t think he is?

Ok. I'll make it clearer. In reply to this post of mine:

This manc bar steward c**t's reply was:

Who the f**k does this c**t think he is? I've commented on Sky Sports, on Ferguson, on Evra -and this c**t drags it down to a personal level. So as far as I'm concerned, all bets are off.

Add to that the fact that continued to use the term "Chelski" after he was warned of the possible consequences, and then his reference to Ashley Cole as "Cashley".

So I'll say it again. Who the f**k does this manc bar steward c**t think he is?

sorry but i still dont see what your getting at. are you saying this manc is your bestest friend? you really need to make your feelings more obvious lofty... :lol:

Well let's just say that this alone:

I hope you're not the best this forum has to offer, otherwise the bar is set very low.

coming from an arrogant, mouthy, manc bar steward c**t - and without any kind of provocation, was enough to turn me against the twat, never mind the several insuilts and the refusal to apologsise. Oh and then this arrogant sh*te demanded that I remove a comment about f**king Evra.

So I'll say yet again, who the f**k does this manc bar steward c**t think he is.

Note: the lack of a question mark indicates that the above is a rhetorical question.

Well let's just say that this alone:

coming from an arrogant, mouthy, manc bar steward c**t - and without any kind of provocation, was enough to turn me against the twat, never mind the several insuilts and the refusal to apologsise. Oh and then this arrogant sh*te demanded that I remove a comment about f**king Evra.

So I'll say yet again, who the f**k does this manc bar steward c**t think he is.

Note: the lack of a question mark indicates that the above is a rhetorical question.

ah, i think i get it now. i sense you dont like him, am i warm?

Yeah i guess all the united fans here want to leave the 3 time EPL champs and start supporting the community shield and fa cup winners :rolleyes:

Well they wouldn't have so far to travel to watch a home game would they?