Spot the Ball - The Final Result

loz
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

All great things must come to an end, and now I bring you evidence that average things come to an end as well.

From that we can conclude that things, be they great or otherwise, must come to an end thus making a mockery of a much used and loved saying in the English language.

Next week I shall tackle 'A bird in the bush is worth two in the hand' although I feel that disproving it could be tough as both options have their appeal.

Here is the last STB picture with the ball put back in place.

spottheball18withfootball.jpg

Only two people got the 5 point grid this week (A2) with the happy chappies being PraetorianGuard and sweet waffle.

Seven of you got one point for being withinone square of the 5 point square - they were Geezer, jezza, Mad Mac, maddoo, midlandblue, rahuldotchelsea, sals.

So we have a winner and that winner is.

PraetorianGuard

(which is about as much razzamatazz as this competiotn merits)

The final league table filtering out anyone that didn't meet the minimum number of entries is

STBFilteredFinalLeague.gif

with the table incorporating everyone being

STBFinalLeague.gif

My thanks to everyone who took part - soon / in the future / at some point there will be a new competition - don't wait up!

PraetorianGuard - PM me your name and address and I will get a prize sent your way.

Next week I shall tackle 'A bird in the bush is worth two in the hand' although I feel that disproving it could be tough as both options have their appeal.

The things you learn on this site I always thought it was A dick in the bush is worth two in the hand'

The things you learn on this site I always thought it was A dick in the bush is worth two in the hand'

:angry:

I'm so proud of my 15th place, although it's fair to say my grid choices were prompted more by despair than insight.

Thanks Loz! Oh were it only the off-season again :P