MOTM vs Blackburn

loz

Who was your MOTM against Blackburn?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your MOTM against Blackburn?

• Cech
    • Belletti
    • Terry
    • Carvalho
    • Ivanovic
    • Essien
    • Lampard
    • Ballack
    • Drogba
    • J Cole
    • Anelka
    • Ferreira
    • Sturridge
    • Bruma

Take your pick.

Excellent all round today - not a single player below par. MOTM for me was between Ballack, Lampard and Drogba and I opted for Ballack - bar a couple of wayward shots from distance he didn't put a single foot wrong the entire game.

Nice to have such a difficult choice. Anelka was good again, Balllack was excellent as was Joe Cole, but I've gone for Frank Lampard. Not only for his two goals (the first of which I managed to miss) but for the vast apparent improvement of his game. I say "apparent" because I don't think he's been playing that badly all season, he's just looked less effective because of the different, less visible role he was asked to play.

Joe for me. I thought he lifted the team and the crowd from the start.

First time in a long time he is going to win one of these awards when he has actually deserved it!

Mentions for Belletti and Frank too. Great to see Paulo back in the first team too.

joey looked great, think he'll get it solely because it was such an impressive return! Ballack played amazingly well all game. However, the way we looked with joey, Frank and Nico all rotating the forward part of the midfield, looked great.

Must add that bruma looked very quick which made up for his lack of positioning at times, but sad to see sturridge looked like he picked up a knock

Tough choice today which is always good,

Joey made one of the best returns I have seen and really had the crowd and the team expecting things, he never dissapointed and even tried some of his flicky stuff (which I for one quite like to see)

Can't give him my MOM as Ballack and Lampard were so influential, just tipped in Lamps favour as he capped it with Goals but nice also to see Drogba and Anelka looking very good as well.

a bit overshadowed but Good return for Paulo as well, he got up and down the left side well and looked like he was enjoying it.

bad Blackburn performance but nice game for Joey to come back to and a confidence boost for all involved.

On a day where so much went right, and so many people shone, I thought Ballack was going to be overlooked. I never saw him put a foot wrong today, was calm, influential, and his passes and through balls were so precise. So he gets my vote.

I think everyone besides Ivan and Cech could be legitimately given MOTM today.

Archived