What are you listening to?

What a skateboarder Mullem is. I know he's gone more to Street skakting, but his free stlye is amazing too!

I think the reason why he's such a great street skater is because he started his skateboarding career doing freestyle, so the way he can control the board is already phenomenal and he was able to take all that technical ability and use it in street skating. Tony Hawk is the king of vert, but to me Rodney Mullen will always be the king of street and freestyle.

I think you may have mentioned this in the live chat or some thread on the forums, but what sort of software/equipment do you use?

I'm using Nero 7 along with the appropriate leads, seems to do a decent job, converting LP and/or cassette to CD or i-Tunes.

I'm halfway through Quo's "Blue For You" now, I'd forgotten how good this album was. First time I've listened to Status Quo albums all the way through for years!

I've gone back to converting my vinyl to CD, currently enjoying the mighty Quo's 'Piledriver' - what a brilliant album!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWGzQ33vjLE

My brother had that album when I was growing up. They were a good rock band back then, and I always thought it was a good album. Not having heard it for decades, I can't say if I'd still think it was good, but if I remember rightly, it has 'Paper Plane' and 'Big Fat Mama', which I always liked.

My bro saw them twice and said they were brilliant live. It's weird how they turned from hard rockers into a sort of tea-dance band.

I think the reason why he's such a great street skater is because he started his skateboarding career doing freestyle, so the way he can control the board is already phenomenal and he was able to take all that technical ability and use it in street skating. Tony Hawk is the king of vert, but to me Rodney Mullen will always be the king of street and freestyle.

Absolutely! It's a shame that freestlye was never as marketable and therefore Mullen was forced to make the move into street! However, for the entire skateboarding world to get to see Rodney perform had to be a great thing. I like that he's always stayed true to his roots.