What are you listening to?

Norman The Gambler

I still can't believe he sampled "Strange Fruit"...

Yeah, it's bound to get some people upset. I haven't heard anything so far, though.

Not really a fan of his previous work, but I decided to listen to it after reading what a bold move it was for a mainstream artist like him. Ok, it's not your average mainstream rap album, but I didn't think it was THAT "out there", like some reviews have suggested.

There's a pretty good documentary about the story behind the song. I think it's called "Strange Fruit" and it's about ten years old. Well, released in '00s, anyway.

Yes, it was really the very first anti-racist song - very very powerful lyrics.

Was suprised myself but Axwell -centre of the universe is not getting played much out in Ibiza or was not when I was there. Songs like Hardwell Feat Krewella -Alive and Spaceman are getting played more