Terry-SSN

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

never mind the tabloids, and I obviously don't have any details on this but I'm fed up with Terry dragging our club through the sh*te time and time again! His behaviour last night when we were beat by a better team was embarrassing, I've spent the day trying to defend him and it's not 'kin easy!

First of all, it's hardly surprising something like this happens when people surround the car (they were pretty close as well from what I've heard). Accidents happen quite easily then. Personally I would have tried to knock out some reporters, but then again, I'm not JT.

Anyway, the guy didn't break his leg. He twisted his ankle a bit, but that was all. When I first heard about this it sounded like JT had run a guy over and almost killed him.

Finally, the photographers and fans scratched JT's car. Hardly a word about that. Any chance they will pay JT for the damages? Don't think so.

F*ck sake. Scratch my car and see what happens :D

never mind the tabloids, and I obviously don't have any details on this but I'm fed up with Terry dragging our club through the sh*te time and time again! His behaviour last night when we were beat by a better team was embarrassing, I've spent the day trying to defend him and it's not 'kin easy!

He was doing what the captain should be doing and that is pointing out to the ref that his team mates are getting fouled. What do you want him to do, start a petition ? ring Gordan Brown ? Get Mandella down here quick !

I am sorry to say this but I feel a few on here have at first raged against the ref and then read a few articles about the game and been swayed by the media bullsh*t wagon.

The ref was crap last night, whether he had an agenda we will never know but what fact does remain was he was crap. Gave a red card to Dorgba, so he was watching was he when it happened ? then how did he not see the inter player fouling Drogba in the box, why did Drogba react the way he did ? Ironic that he missed that but a second later saw Drogba do, lets be honest not that much.

Edited by Bridgeboy

I agree that the ref was sh*t and missed most of what was going on, but I'm still getting pissed off with constantly trying to defend our captain for behaving like a twat. If it was Gerrard doing what Terry does you'd all be having a field day, and don't get me wrong I hate the scouse cnut as much as anyone and I'm prepared to be biased in favour of my club - and I have been today. Now though it's getting beyond a joke, Moos obviously has more details on the incident than I do and I hope everythig you've written is correct but I do wish John Terry would grow up and show some f'kin bottle. Yes you missed a penalty in the Champions League final but you've got to move on from it.

I agree that the ref was sh*t and missed most of what was going on, but I'm still getting pissed off with constantly trying to defend our captain for behaving like a twat. If it was Gerrard doing what Terry does you'd all be having a field day, and don't get me wrong I hate the scouse cnut as much as anyone and I'm prepared to be biased in favour of my club - and I have been today. Now though it's getting beyond a joke, Moos obviously has more details on the incident than I do and I hope everythig you've written is correct but I do wish John Terry would grow up and show some f'kin bottle. Yes you missed a penalty in the Champions League final but you've got to move on from it.

You are probably right but the more the tabloids use him as a witch hunt and try and spin anything he does just makes me want to stick up for him more.

I'm standingby my Chels and my players, the ref was sh*t and nobody will make me think otherwise.

my biggest problem with the ref is that he seemed rather eagle eyed when drogba trod on motta despite the ball being out wide on the flank (when most refs would have been naturally following the latter more than anything)...but he was also somehow able to see it through a crowd of bodies...it's like he was looking for the chance to send drogba off...his almost X-ray vision was non-existent when it came to Inter's rugby tackles on our players in the area

Edited by The Brit

Its no big deal in the scheme of things

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8572727.stm

John Terry breathalysed after breaking guard's leg

Terry was not aware anyone was injured, the club said

Chelsea FC captain John Terry was breathalysed after he broke the leg of a security guard while driving out of the club's Stamford Bridge ground.

The club said his 4x4 hit the man as he drove slowly through photographers and fans after the Champions League defeat to Inter Milan on Tuesday night.

Police said the man broke his leg but the club has said it was badly bruised.

It said Terry, who drove off, was aware of "a lot of contact" with his car but did not think anyone had been injured.

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said Terry was later breathalysed by Surrey Police at his home in Oxshott and investigations were continuing.

'Unfortunate accident'

He said the injured 35-year-old security guard was in a stable condition in a west London hospital.

A Chelsea spokesman said: "We can confirm there was an unfortunate accident as John Terry left Stamford Bridge last night.

"When driving out of the stadium at approximately 1-2 mph in a queue of traffic exiting the ground, his car was surrounded by photographers and fans.

"In the melee that ensued a member of Chelsea's security staff was knocked to the ground, making contact with the car. He suffered a badly bruised leg.

"John was aware at the time that there was a lot of contact with his car during the incident, but not that anyone was injured as a result.

"Upon hearing of the injury, John spoke to the police. He has also been in contact with the staff member to check on his welfare."

Metropolitan Police said it was called to Stamford Bridge at 2313 GMT.

A spokesman said: "A 35-year-old man suffering a broken leg was taken by ambulance to a west London hospital where he is in a stable condition.

"The 4x4 car did not stop at the scene. Inquiries into the incident continue."

Terry was recently sacked as England captain by manager Fabio Capello following allegations he had an affair with an England team-mate's ex-girlfriend.

He is alleged to have had an affair with Vanessa Perroncel, the former girlfriend of England and former Chelsea team-mate Wayne Bridge, who now plays for Manchester City.

my biggest problem with the ref is that he seemed rather eagle eyed when drogba trod on motta despite the ball being out wide on the flank (when most refs would have been naturally following the latter more than anything)...but he was also somehow able to see it through a crowd of bodies...it's like he was looking for the chance to send drogba off...his almost X-ray vision was non-existent when it came to Inter's rugby tackles on our players in the area

There is that as well but why if he was looking directly at Drogba did he or the assistant ref not notice Motta, I think it was, climbing all over him yet again in the box ?

It is madness and I cannot believe that some fans are blaming the team, give Drogba that clear penalty when he was blocked off in the box ( they got one the other end just outisde the box when Zhirkov did the same thing less than 4 mins after the Drogba block) and we score, now Inter have to come out and play.

Some people are saying it would not have made a difference, I beg to differ.

So what exactly did John Terry do wrong last night apart from pointing out to the referee the pulling and dragging by Inter players . As for the accident outside the ground, thats exactly what it's being described as , so unless he's actually done anything wrong then its not worth passing a comment on.

One other thing, plenty of condemnation and reaction to Drogbas stamping on an Inter defender but still nobody willing to speak out on Gerrard's disgusting assault on Monday .

So what exactly did John Terry do wrong last night apart from pointing out to the referee the pulling and dragging by Inter players . As for the accident outside the ground, thats exactly what it's being described as , so unless he's actually done anything wrong then its not worth passing a comment on.

One other thing, plenty of condemnation and reaction to Drogbas stamping on an Inter defender but still nobody willing to speak out on Gerrard's disgusting assault on Monday .

One rule for us, another for everyone else mate.

One rule for us, another for everyone else mate.

And John Terry will be a marked man for years to come . F**kin hell, reading the comments condeming him last night because he did what a captian is supposed to do . Im sure J.T. will be the first to hold his hand up and admit we didnt perform, but he was very much entitled to question the referee because he missed important calls, and i still havnt seen Drogs stamping , even on replay .

What he does right now is no worse or better than most of the other english leaders on club teams out there. Look at Gerrard. Doesnt like the call, give it back to the ref. Doesnt like Michael Brown fowling him, track him down and knock him into next week. Rio doesnt like Fagan getting in his face, so he wheels around and smashes him. Rooney thinks his team was cheated so he tells the sky audience that the ref was a crook.

The only difference is its magnified in JT's case. Magnified by a thousand becuase he acted like a moron and played away from home. Now the spotlight is on him 24/7 and he has to act better than a normal man to avoid anything. I would point out that last night, as he remonstrated with the ref, he pushed Mikel away in observance of the rules regarding officials.

Now, today's "story" only happened because a hoarde of papparazi surrounded his car, which was moving at 2 mph, and one of them made contact with it. Thats it. Nothing. And yet he still called to apologize.

Some of the things JT has engaged this year have been cringe worthy. 2010 has definitely been a year to forget, and if we throw away the title that will just about be the worst thing I can imagine. I think JT realizes last night might have been one of his last opportunities to go far in this competition with this particular team. And this is the competition that still haunts him after 2008. The future is just a bunch of questionmarks.

All that said, I still believe JT has been out of line with alot of the things he has done, and a poor representative for the club. But last night was not an example of that.

The crucifiction of JT by the media has at least been useful for one small reason. It will show anyone who wants to come to this club that you have to be better than just human. You cant act like a spoiled rich playboy and live the life of the average overpaid footballer, you have to be bigger than that and not do the media any favors when they try and drag you into the sh*t.

Ashley Cole is a perfect example. He's cleaned up a bit, at a charity event and has a few drinks. What to do? Shove some cameras in his face when he is loaded and see what he does. Its not good enough to just be human, they have to be better, because criticism begats more cameras and a bigger spotlight,and has sporting rammifications.

And John Terry will be a marked man for years to come . F**kin hell, reading the comments condeming him last night because he did what a captian is supposed to do . Im sure J.T. will be the first to hold his hand up and admit we didnt perform, but he was very much entitled to question the referee because he missed important calls, and i still havnt seen Drogs stamping , even on replay .

I hate to say it but this is how the world is today, you cannot question authority, if you have an opinion different to the general polpullation you are classed as a loony, usually by the media corps who have an agenda.

Gerrard does worse than what Terry does, just the media spins it so Gerrard looks saintly whikle JT looks like the devil. Only ignorant and gullible people fall for it.

How many court appearances has JT had to attend? How many replays do we have of him deliberately assualting opponents on the pitch? How man times has JT beene the character witness for known mob enforcers/heist men?

Dont be one of those morons who judje someone because of what tabloids/gossip soaked rags say.

Take a look yourself and form your own opinion....and dont waste your breath trying to defend JT....anyone who takes those headlines seriously willnever change their mind no matter the fact you lay before them. And why would you care about the opinion of ignorant fools anyways?

BTW, heres the story

As reporters, paparazzi, and fans stormed JTs car security came in and tried to move them away.

Amid the ruckus JT accidently run over a stewards foot.....obvously JT didnt realise he had done this until after receiving a phone call from the club, to which he immediately offered to go to the police sattion but instead they went to his home to administer a breathalizer that verified he hadnt had a drop of liqour.

OH WHAT A STORY, STOP THE PRESSES! WHAT NEXT? ASHLEY COLE INSURANCE STICKER EXPIRED WITHIN THE LAST 48 HOURS BUT HASNT BEEN REPLACED YET?

oops, already read that headline earlier this season....

Edited by Barry Bridges

f**k me what a complete and utter non-story. the full facts are he was edging through a mob of f**kwit reporters all acting like utter c**ts at about 2 miles an hour, the security guards got in amongst it an pushed the cretins out of the way. unfortunately he ran over the foot of one of them, got home and was told of the accident. if anything it should be the f**king media taking the blame for mobbing his car in such a disgraceful way. this f**king country is a joke.