Samsung sponsorship

Zola
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Purely for nostalgic reasons and not because of the taste :D

Yeah, I know...but if I had to pick an old sponsor for a "comeback", I'd prefer it to be a product that at least somewhere in time has been a quality product. Commodore is one, but Coors is not. :unsure:

Classic ::ChELSeAFaN::

Still one of my very favourite kits that one.

Looks like Flasher has pulled Anne Diamond and her younger and slightly better looking sister!!!

Get an Iphone - best phone I have ever had.

I had said no for so long, but now I got it I am delighted with it. Some kit.

As for Samsung, their TVs are great and well priced.

I like the sponser, that's why I asked really. Hopefully we get a well priced renewal.

I kinda liked being sponsored by an airline. It just seems alot sexier than an electronics giant, even if they cant pay as much. Plus we could get a plane with their livery painted to match our kit.

P.S. shemales? really?

Get an Iphone - best phone I have ever had.

I had said no for so long, but now I got it I am delighted with it. Some kit.

As for Samsung, their TVs are great and well priced.

I like the sponser, that's why I asked really. Hopefully we get a well priced renewal.

I'm tempted, but I'm off to live in France for a year in August so I can't get a contract and the handsets on their own are extortionately priced :lol:

Apart from my phone gripes, I have no problem with them at all. I can certainly think of worse! I should probably check how much the deal was last time round before I stick my 10 cents in!!