Mourinho Fed Up

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I'm not happy in Italian football - Jose Mourinho

Jose Mourinho

Mourinho has a tempestuous relationship with the Italian media

Inter Milan coach Jose Mourinho has sparked speculation about his future in Italian football after insisting: "I don't like it and it doesn't like me."

Mourinho has not spoken to the Italian media for a month and was recently fined £35,000 by the Italian Football Federation for criticising officials.

"I am very happy at Inter but not in Italian football," said Mourinho.

The 47-year-old, who left Chelsea in 2007, has made no secret of his desire to return to the English game.

"I always speak with my heart but if I spoke with my heart now about Serie A I would be suspended," added Mourinho.

His comments came on the eve of his side's Champions League quarter-final first leg against CSKA Moscow.

Mourinho's Inter knocked out his former club Chelsea in the last round of the Champions League and are currently top of Serie A.

But his side have seen a healthy lead whittled down to just one point by Roma, to whom they lost 2-1 on Saturday, and three points by AC Milan.

He received a £16,000 fine last month for claiming "everything was done for us not to win" following a 2-0 defeat of AC Milan, a game in which Inter had two players sent off.

Mourinho also said the game had left a "strange taste" in his mouth, adding: "I've realised they won't let us wrap up the championship early".

He subsequently received a three-game touchline ban and was fined £35,000 for "insulting officials" during a game against Sampdoria.

Mourinho also made a 'handcuffs' gesture after seeing Walter Samuel sent off and Ivan Cordoba booked during the 0-0 draw, with the gesture interpreted as him suggesting his side were being victimised by referees.

Reports in Italy suggested referees were prepared to go on strike if Mourinho was not given a severe punishment.

Also in February, Mourinho paid a £11,500 fine to settle a disciplinary case over an altercation with a journalist last December.

Mourinho has been linked with a return to the Premier League, where he won the title twice with Chelsea, with Manchester City and Liverpool both touted as possible destinations.

Views?

Methinks he should stop whingeing and just be grateful that Wolfgang Stark gave his team a free passage to the next round of the Champions League. If he's really that fed up about it he should go and teach players to dive and cheat and play turgid football in another league.

He'll end up in Madrid.....so he can say he won all the major league titles in Europe...no other manager can say that.....then there will be no end to his ego....still liked him here though.....what happened to 'Special One TV'?

we dont need him

we have peace ( from media ) and been more respcet club since he left

he made chelsea a hate club

i thing he will end in one of four club's ( Manchester city / liverpool / real madrid / Bayern munich )

Edited by valim

we dont need him

i thing he will end in one of four club's ( Manchester city / liverpool / real madrid / Bayern munich )

are you serious?

yess sure about it

can feel in my country

they have been hated chelsea when jose was in chelsea

but now they have other thing

becouse we play better football etc etc

just remember when he broke pitch agains barca

it was disgrace

yess sure about it

can feel in my country

it was disgrace

what on earth are you talking about ?

we dont need him

why would he go to bayern? He wants to be in one of the top 3 leagues (well now either england or spain)

yess sure about it

can feel in my country

it was disgrace

I was trying to work out what you meant by the barca comment but there was so much controversy between the two clubs under his reign i didnt know which point you were referring to

Methinks he should stop whingeing and just be grateful that Wolfgang Stark gave his team a free passage to the next round of the Champions League. If he's really that fed up about it he should go and teach players to dive and cheat and play turgid football in another league.

Not a fan then?

He'll end up in Madrid.....so he can say he won all the major league titles in Europe...no other manager can say that.....then there will be no end to his ego....still liked him here though.....what happened to 'Special One TV'?

I tend to agree and if he wins La Liga in his first season there, that will be 3 times running he's done that. No one else ever could do that.

As much as people hate Jose's evil manical super ego, he is currently top dog in his field.

I take it not many fans of mourinho then, i remember him as some sort of indian summer he was here it was amazing, ferguson routinely put in his place, wenger spitting fire, benitez being fat, then he was gone and its been a bit quieter around stamford bridge way but i think i lik eit not constantly in the papers apart from cole/terry saga(s) , but he was/is still one of the best managers in the world so lets hope he stays in italy or spain and doesnt darken our door with carragher/gerrard/tosser in toe....

Not a fan then?

I'm always going to be grateful for everything he did for us, but there's no denying that the man is a complete and utter prick. I'm slightly less grateful after that shocking display of anti-football Inter put in against us in the Champions League the other week.

I take it not many fans of mourinho then

Oh not at all. I am a massive fan and will be eternally grateful to Jose for taking us from also-rans, (and to be honest, a bit of a joke. Did anyone really enjoy being anybody's second favourite team?), to making us Champions and a major force in European football.

Personally, I'd have him back tomorrow and all the silverware he would bring with him.

And it would be even better if Roman was prepared to let him manage how he wanted and not foist players upon him.

Oh not at all. I am a massive fan and will be eternally grateful to Jose for taking us from also-rans, (and to be honest, a bit of a joke. Did anyone really enjoy being anybody's second favourite team?), to making us Champions and a major force in European football.

Personally, I'd have him back tomorrow and all the silverware he would bring with him.

And it would be even better if Roman was prepared to let him manage how he wanted and not foist players upon him.

Agree 100%.......

Think if I was the best manager in club football I would be a tad arrogant to, His record backs him up, it is the best bar none.

I would gladly accept him back as manager i just hope he doesnt want to fu@k abramovich over again and take the liverpool/utd job at somestage that would be the worst case scenario, although i think he has a hatred for liverpool the same way all chelsea fans do, but he might want the utd job just to show hes better that ferguson, so he'd want to be in charge of utd for 25 years ::ChELSeAFaN::