blizeH

Golden boot 2010  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will get the golden boot?

• Didier Drogba
    • Wayne Rooney
    • Darren Bent
    • Carlos Tevez

Crunch time, with just a game (or two) left now for the league's highest scorers.

26 - Didier Drogba (vs Wigan H)

26 - Wayne Rooney (vs Stoke H)

24 - Darren Bent (vs Wolves A)

23 - Carlos Tevez (vs Tottenham H & Man City A)

Wouldn't be overly surprised if any of those four get it to be honest, although clear favourites would have to be either Drogba or Rooney.

Honourable mention to Frank who is just below Tevez, amazing achievement for a midfielder!

I wouldn't be surprised to see Drogs and Rooney both end up on either 26 or 27..What happens then has there been a tie before? I'd be happy enough if they ended on 30 each to be honest, we all know what that would mean.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Drogs and Rooney both end up on either 26 or 27..What happens then has there been a tie before? I'd be happy enough if they ended on 30 each to be honest, we all know what that would mean.

We'd win the league?

I've read that it would be decided on shots on goal percentage and I think rooney is better there :lol:

Given a choice, Drogba to score more than Rooney and in so doing winning the League, but as we do not have a choice, Chelsea to score more than Wigan and in so doing winning the League. Simples :lol:

Actually does anyone know if goals scored in the FA Cup are also included (with the FA Cup final still to come), have not really been paying much attention to the Golden Boot or Golden Glove competitions, Cech is also there or there abouts?

26 - Didier Drogba (vs Wigan H)

26 - Wayne Rooney (vs Stoke H)

24 - Darren Bent (vs Wolves A)

23 - Carlos Tevez (vs Tottenham H & Man City A)[/size]

That cant be right....surley he cant play against himself that would be a win win situation (or a lose lose)

I've read that it would be decided on shots on goal percentage and I think rooney is better there ::ChELSeAFaN::

Just noticed Laurens post about the 85 season, sounds more like it, I seem to remember it now as well..

Just noticed Laurens post about the 85 season, sounds more like it, I seem to remember it now as well..

my long term memory is pretty intact but dont ask me what I had for dinner last night or anyone's names any more.

I've read that it would be decided on shots on goal percentage and I think rooney is better there :wub:

I always thought it had to do with the amount of games played in order to get those goals, least amount of games wins.

Or maybe that's just football manager. hrm...

I remember last year we were all saying it was gonna be shoot on sight of goal for Nico against Sunderland since we didn't have much to gain from that game, obviously both Drogba and Rooney have a major game ahead of them this weekend, as does Tevez, so at least there shouldn't be a lot of crazy shots trying to get a little trophy.

That being said, I expect Drogba to show up to this game with his cup final mentality (pretend Wigan are Arsenal please!) and at least slot one home, but I also think Rooney scores at least one (if he's back to 100%...I didn't watch their game last week so I'm not sure how he looked).

Archived