The greatest in the world bar none

just
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

The most superest, fandabiedosiest,ever  

9 members have voted

1. 1.

• Mark Nicholls
    • Jimmy

Q) Didier Drogba is the superest, fandabiedoseiest forward player, strikiest in the worldiest player ever, ever, ever in the entire history of Chlesea Football Club. Even better than Luca, JFH, Dixon, Weah, Jimbo, Hughes, Torres, Jimmy, Adriano and Shevchenko. And was a total bargain at ?24 million.

in the worldiest, everest, and we are not worthy and anyone who doubts him now is stupidest, mentalist, silliest, nonobbyiest everest.

So help, help, help me Amen.

Lge FAC LC Euro Other Total

Barclays Premiership

Drogba (Chelsea) 8 0 1 5 0 14

Bent (Charlton) 6 0 2 0 0 8

Crouch (Liverpool) 2 0 1 4 1 8

Saha (Man Utd) 5 0 0 3 0 8

Cahill (Everton) 5 0 2 0 0 7

Kanu (Portsmouth) 7 0 0 0 0 7

Lampard (Chelsea) 5 0 1 1 0 7

McCarthy (Blackburn) 4 0 0 3 0 7

Angel (Aston Villa) 3 0 3 0 0 6

Henry (Arsenal) 5 0 0 1 0 6

Johnson (Everton) 6 0 0 0 0 6

Solskjaer (Man Utd) 4 0 1 1 0 6

Ameobi (Newcastle) 3 0 0 2 0 5

Barry (Aston Villa) 4 0 1 0 0 5

Kuyt (Liverpool) 5 0 0 0 0 5

Rooney (Man Utd) 5 0 0 0 0 5

Shevchenko (Chelsea) 3 0 1 0 1 5

Van Persie (Arsenal) 4 0 0 1 0 5

Zamora (West Ham) 5 0 0 0 0 5

any of drogba critics who wanted rid icon_redface.gif finally prepared to admit they were wrong?

I was in the anti-Drogba camp up until the last few weeks of last season. I thought he was crap, and I hated his whinging, and theatrical rolling around after being tackled - even his most ardent fans can't deny that he was a real drama queen icon_eek.gif

Towards the end of last season, he turned it around, and he hasn't looked back since. I rate him very highly now - his confidence is sky-high, and his work-rate is second to none. He's finally looking like a world class forward, something I've got to admit I never thought I'd see. I'm really pleased that I've been proved wrong, let's hope he can keep up his excellent form.

Be interesting to see if all the people slagging off Shevchenko and Ballack will give them credit when they start doing the business on a regular basis icon_wink.gif

any of drogba critics who wanted rid icon_redface.gif finally prepared to admit they were wrong?

I was in the anti-Drogba camp up until the last few weeks of last season. I thought he was crap, and I hated his whinging, and theatrical rolling around after being tackled - even his most ardent fans can't deny that he was a real drama queen icon_eek.gif

Towards the end of last season, he turned it around, and he hasn't looked back since. I rate him very highly now - his confidence is sky-high, and his work-rate is second to none. He's finally looking like a world class forward, something I've got to admit I never thought I'd see. I'm really pleased that I've been proved wrong, let's hope he can keep up his excellent form.

Be interesting to see if all the people slagging off Shevchenko and Ballack will give them credit when they start doing the business on a regular basis icon_wink.gif

Has any one actually slaged of sheva and ballak as much as mention that they havent been fireing on all cylenders? Sheva's place should not even be in question as i credit him largely with drogbas form and its no suprise that he's feeling his way in, like wise i dont think ballak has done badly by any means i just think there is maybe a player or two on the bench that could offer more.

like wise i dont think ballak has done badly by any means i just think there is maybe a player or two on the bench that could offer more.

Would that be Robben and Joey? As much as I like Joey, I have to admit he hasn't looked particularly bright in the games he has played so far. I fear it may take some times for him to get back to his oldself. On the matter of Robben, the guy is currently the most frustrating player in the team. His selfishness is incredible, to make things worse his shooting is currently so abysmal he couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat.

Has any one actually slaged of sheva and ballak as much as mention that they havent been fireing on all cylenders?

Yes.

Don't ask me who though, I can't be bothered going through a sh*tload of old posts - I just don't care enough icon_wink.gif

It's nothing new - I can remember people criticising Peter Osgood for being too lazy, yet he was the best player to have ever pulled on a Chelsea shirt (in my humble opinion). 317.gif

like wise i dont think ballak has done badly by any means i just think there is maybe a player or two on the bench that could offer more.

Would that be Robben and Joey? As much as I like Joey, I have to admit he hasn't looked particularly bright in the games he has played so far. I fear it may take some times for him to get back to his oldself. On the matter of Robben, the guy is currently the most frustrating player in the team. His selfishness is incredible, to make things worse his shooting is currently so abysmal he couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat.

I love the way people are saying Joe hasn't looked that great in the games he has played. Blimey, how many minutes pitch time has he actually had? What are we expecting, for him to come on 15 minutes from time and score a couple of wonder goals like he scored against Man Utd last season? icon_rolleyes.gif

If he was getting games, I am sure that we would have seen more from him than we have of Ballack so far.

I have slagged Ballack off to a certain extent as I don't feel we needed him in the first place and I have seen little to change my opinion. Sure he is bound to have the odd good game here and there and we now have yet another player who will be useful in defending set pieces. I would never boo him but there are plenty of players I would rather see in the team ahead of him.

[Towards the end of last season, he turned it around, and he hasn't looked back since.

It was the Man City game when he was booed from the Matthew Harding. I reckon he's been brilliant ever since then.

I was in the Matthew Harding that day, and while I didn't boo I like to think my presence was nonetheless pivotal.

I'm therefore taking credit for his emergence as the best striker in the history of world football it that's OK with the rest of you.

I was critical of Drogba's diving and theatrics last season but never said he was a bad player, sometimes his first touch was abysmal but I have got a collection of his Marsaille goals on my computer that I used to play here and there which made me think he had a lot more to give, I could see by the compilation that he did have a touch, did have pace and could score good goals from not always easy chances...what I couldn't see by the clips though was how he works for the team and how well he defends and motivates the players and the crowd.

Jose I have often heard said (and agreed to some extent) is not a good judge of a player, well let me say With Diddy he certainly done his homework.

Oh and while on the bad judge thing...when Tiago (great player) left and Essien came, UI couldn't understand the logic, I sort of do now though icon_redface.gif

Oh and while on the bad judge thing...when Tiago (great player) left and Essien came, UI couldn't understand the logic, I sort of do now though icon_redface.gif

Yes before I sound too pompous, I also questioned essien, although it was more in reference to parker than tiago...I didn't see how essien was worth 24.4m, when we already had parker he's shown it this season though

Me too, on all accounts

Scott