Disgusting Tackle by Totti

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Anyone seen this yet?

Horrendous tackle - looked completely intentional. Balotelli accused Totti of bending down and saying something racist to him afterwards.

In one of the camera angles you can see De Rossi clutch his head with both hands as if to say "What the hell did Totti just do?"

Hope he gets banned for a long time.

Totti is a thug and a bad example for the kids who consider him an icon. He has never changed his sick juvenille mentality. He was upset with what Balotelli did to Roma fans at San Siro and reacted like a raving lunatic. He should be banned for such unsportsmanlike behaviour!!

Totti could have been a bigger star if he didn't do things like this. He has done stupid stuff too many times.

And him calling Balotelli a "n****r" should get him suspended (though I doubt he will since they can't prove he did it).

I might hate Balotelli above every other player but you just don't do what Totti did.

On the other hand, if that git Balotelli knew how to act like a human being then he wouldn't have to experience stuff like this.

You know it's bad when not even his team likes him.

Ok totti has done some stupid things in his career but he is a true gentleman of the game , when roma were almost destroyed by debt he got money from all the players and his own money to pay the youth squads wages, also a great story is that tottis child goes to a private school and every day totti drops him to school and every day he talks to this old janitor a "joe soap" if you will, this janitor is a juve fan and himself and totti would have debates about roma/juve and have a few jokes, after one game roma beat juve 3-1 and the next monday he turned up at the school and talked to the janitor he asked him"what did you think of the game" the janitor replied "oh not so good, was not what i wanted", totti turned around and said "here maybe this will cheer you up" and handed the janitor(who he only knows from seeing him in the morning) del pieros jersey from said roma v juve game. Shows a man who is both humble and a gentleman, things happen on the pitch in the heat of the moment (drogba chapms league final, terry vs spurs, zidane vs italy) also it hasnt been confirmed what exactly he said if anything, so i wouldnt be too quick to judge his character on one or two infringements on or off the field.

Edited by bluewilky

Favor chaps.

All I can see of these posts is big white squares with a little painting up in the top left corner, what has my computer not got?

Flash player maybe. If it's not a fully updated version, it can cause problems. It could also be your browser or an ad blocker.

Ok totti has done some stupid things in his career but he is a true gentleman of the game , when roma were almost destroyed by debt he got money from all the players and his own money to pay the youth squads wages, also a great story is that tottis child goes to a private school and every day totti drops him to school and every day he talks to this old janitor a "joe soap" if you will, this janitor is a juve fan and himself and totti would have debates about roma/juve and have a few jokes, after one game roma beat juve 3-1 and the next monday he turned up at the school and talked to the janitor he asked him"what did you think of the game" the janitor replied "oh not so good, was not what i wanted", totti turned around and said "here maybe this will cheer you up" and handed the janitor(who he only knows from seeing him in the morning) del pieros jersey from said roma v juve game. Shows a man who is both humble and a gentleman, things happen on the pitch in the heat of the moment (drogba chapms league final, terry vs spurs, zidane vs italy) also it hasnt been confirmed what exactly he said if anything, so i wouldnt be too quick to judge his character on one or two infringements on or off the field.

All that may be so, and Balotelli may act like a f**king brat, but it doesnt excuse what Totti did. He lost his head, yes, but he couldve broken the kid's leg or something. Not excusable and certainly not laudable in my opinion.

Idiotic moment, irrespective of the people involved. Not the first from Totti but the first I can remember in a while, and I was disappointed to see him do it. I'm sure he wasnt happy with himself afterwards.

If the racist accusation thing is true, then thats a whole other kettle of fish....

What ballotelli said to totti according to Corriere dello Sport "Hearing an absolute beginner, but nevertheless someone with great gifts, repeatedly offending my fans, my city, my sense of belonging to Rome, as well as me personally, telling me that I am finished is unbearable,"

If this was said it doesn't excuse what totti did and maybe said, who wouldn't snap out of total frustration after being abused by a obviously big-headed selfish player who thinks he's something he quiet clearly isn't (he might be in the future), i hope he goea to manc city see how he reacts to beig kicked up and down the pitch in the prem league.

Twat!

post-5414-1273357859_thumb.jpg