lauren

The next bands you are going to see?

I saw Scientist in Leicester a couple of weeks ago - really, really good. I've rarely seen a man so meticulous in his art - he had a steely focus on his mixing board for the entire gig, other than one moment when he looked up to scowl at the crowd for cheering him.

Neil & Liam Finn in January. Catfish and The Bottlemen in February. David Gray in March.

Saw Christine and The Queens in Bournemouth two weeks ago. Very, very different in a good way.  A performance art show rather than a normal concert.

I saw the Cockney Rejects supported by the Angelic Upstarts at the 02 Islington on Saturday, great night out other than having to put up with all that Wes'tam tosh.  Last saw them 38 years ago!

5 hours ago, Peckham Blue said:

I saw the Cockney Rejects supported by the Angelic Upstarts at the 02 Islington on Saturday, great night out other than having to put up with all that Wes'tam tosh.  Last saw them 38 years ago!

I see Vince Riordan is back on bass. In the Hooligan ICF documentary he was the one talking in the pub with the mullet haircut. 

I believe he was Jimmy Percy’s roadie/ minder at one stage.

Edited by Ewell CFC

Gentleman's Dub Club at Northampton Roadmender, end of January, and if there's any tickets left, Madness at Northampton rugby ground a few months later.

Re-living my youth.  I've got two next weekend, the Fuzztones at the 100 Club and then The Pack somewhere in North London

Edited by Peckham Blue

Just now, RIP Mourinho said:

I'm going too, should be class. Will be a nice step up from their Old Trafford show.

Yeah i went to that one as well, weird atmosphere because it was the same week as the bombing at the Manchester arena. They're not everyones cup of tea but i reckon they are one of the best live bands to see. 

3 minutes ago, drjonesy1994 said:

Yeah i went to that one as well, weird atmosphere because it was the same week as the bombing at the Manchester arena. They're not everyones cup of tea but i reckon they are one of the best live bands to see. 

Oh absolutely, the only live bands that come close to them in recent years are The Twang imo.

Saw DMA's this weekend just gone, improved a lot over the years but mainly due to the crowds they now attract. Saw them in 2016 and was quite disappointed, 3 years down the line and they're on another level now.

Seeing King Gizzard and the Lizard  Wizard at the Forum in Melbourne in June. They are nuts live so super keen.