Motd2 Tonight

Zola
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

mark lawreson basically said drogba was a liar after drogs claimed this is the first time in 6 years he's been fully fit. what a joke. imagine if arsenal won 6 nil in any game it would be unreal.. last year liverscum bet hull 6-1 they raved and raved about it,i think torres scored 4. well nobody calls torres a liar when he says he's not fit. then again thats just a cover up. if only we had torres fiti. lol. WE HATE SCOUSERS.

I saw that and thought what a bunch of twats, Drog has no reason to lie, infact he said before the West Bum game that he had to adapt his game whilst he had the injury and will now have to change again to play without it. He is now fit. How could he be 100% with a hernia? I cant stand the MOTD 2 lot. The other lot are alot more neutral.

i can't stand Lawrenson.

if there's one thing that surprises me is that he doesn't get more stick. Mark "merment" Lawrenson is a thick as pig-sh*t snidey miserable Northern twat who shares the opinion of his own cleverness with none other than himself and himself alone, and who has a quite laughable sense of his own superiority.

think we can be a tad sensitive sometimes...like I said after the match saturday, i didn't think we were that great either...first chance from open play was the fourth goal by the way!

Not that I was complaining, it was the perfect start as we didn't have to try that hard to win...but we can, and have played, much better...besides, MOTD 2 always focus on the game of that day...on motd on saturday they were very complimentary

think we can be a tad sensitive sometimes...like I said after the match saturday, i didn't think we were that great either...first chance from open play was the fourth goal by the way!

Not that I was complaining, it was the perfect start as we didn't have to try that hard to win...but we can, and have played, much better...besides, MOTD 2 always focus on the game of that day...on motd on saturday they were very complimentary

i understand what you mean but im on about the drogba being a liar comment

i understand what you mean but im on about the drogba being a liar comment

Same here. They didn't mention the fact he just had an operation on his groin which had been causing him discomfort for a long time now. In fact, bet they weren't even aware of that fact. Just assumed he was being arrogant or joking. THATS why I can't stand these so-called experts/pundits - they know sweet f**k all half the time.