Following our ex`s...

dkw
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Day of gardening so just soaking in the bath getting rid of aches and pains so had Radio 5 live on and funny how many ex-Chelsea players get a mention (and some loanees).

Obviosly RLC and Bats in the Fulham v Palace game but heard DaSilva, Kallas, Scott Sinclair, George Savill scoring  for Boro and Jamal Blackman letting in soft goal for Rotherham (he never looked good enough to be honest - about Kepa level!)

Edited by Nibs

On 24/10/2020 at 16:20, Nibs said:

Jamal Blackman letting in soft goal for Rotherham (he never looked good enough to be honest - about Kepa level!)

Spent too much of his youth in Wimbledon Burger King eating Whoppers and not concentrating on his football....

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

5 hours ago, Phillip said:

But, more importantly, Bakayoko plays for Napoli and looks really good.  I am shocked, to say the least.

Bakayoko has been at least average to very good as a DM for everyone he's played for. 

We'll end up breaking about even on him, because we'll get a fee for him next summer. 

Of that window, the only complete loss was Drinkwater. Got a refund on Morata. We'll get close to one on Bakayoko, Zappacosta has gotten loan fees... Drinkwater... sunk cost. 

8 hours ago, Skinnedy said:

Bakayoko has been at least average to very good as a DM for everyone he's played for. 

We'll end up breaking about even on him, because we'll get a fee for him next summer. 

Of that window, the only complete loss was Drinkwater. Got a refund on Morata. We'll get close to one on Bakayoko, Zappacosta has gotten loan fees... Drinkwater... sunk cost. 

Reading a short while ago that Drinkwater had commissioned a DVD of his best moments to try and get a move, can't think of any in a Chelsea shirt.

• 2 weeks later...

1 hour ago, PloKoon13 said:

Nathaniel Chalobah is 26 today, and is finally getting regular starts for Watford in the Championship.

The general consensus seems to be... that he's complete crap after his big knee injury. Sad to hear - hope he can turn it around.

I assume you mean the Watford fans' view?

The move has been a disaster for him. I know Southgate immediately rewarded him witrh a full England call-up, but it's been all downhill from there. He was an excellent squad player for us who looked really good coming on as a sub, but he has looked a shadow of that player in the years since.

It looks like his, Lewis Baker's and - speaking pessimistically - RLC's careers will fizzle out after showing massive potential.

I really hope I'm wrong.