Following our ex`s...

Dortmund have done some pretty serious recruitment to offset the departures of Hummels, Mkhitaryan and Gundogan: Dembélé, Bartra, Rode, Guerreiro, Gotze, Schurrle. If they can keep hold of Reus (which I expect them to) they might put up a serious challenge next season.

Reus has been named as their captain, so he's staying. They should look great next season.

I really admire Dortmund's ability to find replacements for star players who have left the club in the last few years.

There's no fuss whatsoever and they seem to always find ways to maintain a strong squad. It's indicative of a strong culture at their club.

Edited by Jezz

Ashley cole on soccer am, really likeable guy. I think i can forgive his gunner roots, he gave us the best years of his career, and he is a proper chelsea now imo.

He was saying that ideally he will have a role back at the club when he hangs his boots up.

World class footballer.

I had the fortune of watching him up close in his prime and everytime I see him play I was amazed. In his prime he was the finest athlete I have ever seen play for us better than drogs, lampard, zola included, he just never stopped running. Very clever aswell. He was a striker when he was younger but he had the talent to play anywhere.

englands and chelseas best ever left back in my opinion.

In my opinion he left us too soon.

Looks like our centre-back problem is solved, and for free as well:

http://www.espnfc.com/story/2926630/monaco-release-portugal-defender-ricardo-carvalho-on-a-free-transfer

The sad part is a 38 year old Ricky is still better than what Arsenal put on the field today. Watching Arsenal Fan TV is giving me lots of joy. I just hope we win today. 

Apparently the Bison was back as a part of of a 'Chelsea loan XI' for a friendly against Brentford:

http://www.brentfordfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/brentford-b-v-chelsea-xi-3255467.aspx

Our side included Bamford, Piazon, Omeruo, Solanke, Atsu, Marin, and more interestingly Rémy and Kenedy.

Edited by PloKoon13