dkw

Following our ex`s...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4778030/Hernan-Crespo-Chelsea-Neymar.html

A quite beautiful interview, which puts it all into perspective. I mean, ultimately, football is quite a small part of life.

While we may have had [insert number here] more titles with him in the squad (and what would I give to have a current Hernan Crespo in the team?...), he now has three daughters.

God bless that man!

13 hours ago, PloKoon13 said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4778030/Hernan-Crespo-Chelsea-Neymar.html

A quite beautiful interview, which puts it all into perspective. I mean, ultimately, football is quite a small part of life.

While we may have had [insert number here] more titles with him in the squad (and what would I give to have a current Hernan Crespo in the team?...), he now has three daughters.

God bless that man!

It always narks me when people label him as a flop, he was outstanding for us and would have scored a boat load of goals. But as you say, family comes first and you simply cannot question his motives. 

God bless that man!
The reason I became a Chelsea fan all those years ago

1 minute ago, SHELLY said:

I'm a bit concerned about Didier Deschamps, I really hope he isn't ill. He looks about 70 lately.

Yes. Just saw a clip of him. He's looking very old - reminded me of the Chuckle Brothers.

Everyone's favourite deadline day signing Papy Djilobodji has left Sunderland and joined French side Dijon on a one year loan a year after joining the Tyneside club for £8m.

John Stakes maintains however that he was the best defender in the Chelsea squad whilst he was here... Because stats. 

42 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Everyone's favourite deadline day signing Papy Djilobodji has left Sunderland and joined French side Dijon on a one year loan a year after joining the Tyneside club for £8m.

John Stakes maintains however that he was the best defender in the Chelsea squad whilst he was here... Because stats. 

See, another one we missed, f**king board! 

Monaco have accepted Arsenal's bid of £90m for Lemar though he prefers Liverpool and it looks like this might hold up Sanches to City, watch this space folks...........

Edited by Strider6003

Have others noticed how Matic seems to be the best thing since sliced pan since he joined mu? Apparently he was also the key to Serbia besting Ireland last night even though I hardly noticed his presence all night. Great PR machine I admit.

P.S. I wasn't a Magic detractor while he was at Chelsea.

16 hours ago, EmeraldBlue said:

Have others noticed how Matic seems to be the best thing since sliced pan since he joined mu? Apparently he was also the key to Serbia besting Ireland last night even though I hardly noticed his presence all night. Great PR machine I admit.

P.S. I wasn't a Magic detractor while he was at Chelsea.

Yes the Utd fans think he is their missing link from last season.

It has made me think Matic might be better operating with a back four rather three.

5 hours ago, Strider6003 said:

Yes the Utd fans think he is their missing link from last season.

It has made me think Matic might be better operating with a back four rather three.

Not really. Matic works better in a midfield 3. To reiterate, his strengths are ball recycling and aggressive interceptions just in front of the defence. He is more of a traditional DM, sitting deep, cutting passes and simple sideway passing or long ball to relieve pressure.

Conte played him as more of a B2B type of midfielder which he can do a job on but will struggle against faster players. 

In a possession-based team and in a midfield 3, his weaknesses are masked. 

I only watched the highlights on MOTD but Chalobah was meant to have been very impressive against Southampton - a good start to the season for him. Hope he keeps doing well.

Nathaniel Chalobah: Won possession in the middle 3rd more times vs Saints (10) than any other player has managed in a PL match this season