dkw

Following our ex`s...

13 hours ago, Munkworth said:

Apparently Malouda left his coaching role at Zurich by mutual consent. He only found out when he saw the tweet they put out about it. 

Damn, the guy has no luck.

Hes received really sh*t treatment from us as well.

8 hours ago, Strider6003 said:

Forgot he was president, haven't heard about his tenure there expect he realizes now that changes things is different and not as easy as he once hoped due to hidden power structures. Let's hope he can make a difference without interference. 

I don't think he was as naive going in as you assume. 

So not only do I have to keep an eye on Derby and Aston Villa, now on Scotland, too. This football malarky is becoming time consuming, and that's not even including Chelsea.

1 hour ago, Valerie said:

So not only do I have to keep an eye on Derby and Aston Villa, now on Scotland, too. This football malarky is becoming time consuming, and that's not even including Chelsea.

You don’t follow Phoenix Rising too? Drogba is one of the owners!

It will be interesting to see how well Clarke does with the Scotland team. I reckon that his biggest problem will be the lack of top quality players. Arguably the last top rate player to be in the National team was Barry Ferguson and that was a few years ago. Think back to when Chelsea had loads of great Scottish players e.g. Eddie, Cooke and Nevin.

20 hours ago, Boyne said:

It will be interesting to see how well Clarke does with the Scotland team. I reckon that his biggest problem will be the lack of top quality players. Arguably the last top rate player to be in the National team was Barry Ferguson and that was a few years ago. Think back to when Chelsea had loads of great Scottish players e.g. Eddie, Cooke and Nevin.

Agreed, Stevie Clarke has some task with Scotland.

On 21/05/2019 at 09:08, Boyne said:

He’s used to working with sh*t players from his days at West Ham :laugh2:

On 21/05/2019 at 00:01, Munkworth said:

You don’t follow Phoenix Rising too? Drogba is one of the owners!

Oh no, forgot about that. I'll have to quit work to find the time stay informed.

On ‎21‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 09:08, Boyne said:

I'd say Darren Fletcher of Man Utd.

9 hours ago, TheChelseaBlues said:

Surprised nobody has mentioned AVB getting the Marseille job. 

How do you think he'll do? 

Now there's an interesting appointment and question.

Not the answer you want though !:biggrin: