Following our ex`s...

https://www.sportbible.com/football/news-eden-hazard-in-top-three-footballers-on-earth-as-ronaldo-is-left-out-20210223

I love reading stories about how good Eden was. My favourite ever Chelsea player and makes me smile whenever I think of him but I'm really happy his experience at Madrid has been hell. If would've burned me if he evolved like Cr7. His best years were and Chelsea and I want it to remain that way.

• 2 weeks later...

So our man Jimmy Floyd appears to be doing a remarkable job at Burton Albion (again).

Took over on New Year's Day with them rooted to the bottom of the table, with only two wins total, six points from safety, and four points behind 23rd-placed Swindon.

He's taken them on a run of six wins in nine games (one of those being against second-placed Hull) - now they are 18th and two points clear of the relegation zone!

43 minutes ago, PloKoon13 said:

So our man Jimmy Floyd appears to be doing a remarkable job at Burton Albion (again).

Took over on New Year's Day with them rooted to the bottom of the table, with only two wins total, six points from safety, and four points behind 23rd-placed Swindon.

He's taken them on a run of six wins in nine games (one of those being against second-placed Hull) - now they are 18th and two points clear of the relegation zone!

Well done Jimmy!

On 05/03/2021 at 07:32, PloKoon13 said:

He’s doing a reverse Klopp. 

7 minutes ago, PloKoon13 said:

Another win against top of the table Peterborough. Four points clear of the drop zone now! 

Worst thing he did was take the QPR job which seemed to derail his good start in management. 

The QPR job, especially then, was a bit of a poison chalice and you were on a hiding to nothing managing them. 

Be good if he can get his managerial career back on course again. 

1 hour ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Worst thing he did was take the QPR job which seemed to derail his good start in management. 

The QPR job, especially then, was a bit of a poison chalice and you were on a hiding to nothing managing them. 

Be good if he can get his managerial career back on course again. 

Yeah, in the space of a year he managed to get Burton Albion to the top finish in their history. I remember remarking on it at the time - a real shame that he didn't stick around to take them into the Championship. Completely agree about the QPR job. He seems to have an awful record everywhere else - must just have some sort of Burton mojo I suppose?

Had a look and hilariously enough Luke 'can't string ten consecutive appearances together to save his life' Varney is his fitness coach.