Following our ex`s...

dkw

On 10/05/2021 at 20:00, Munkworth said:

Dean Saunders is a c**t. 

And I once had the opportunity to tell him he was a c**t, which I did with great delight. In fact I think I called him a vile dwarf c**t.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Munkworth said:

Ryan Bertrand leaving The Scummers at the end of the season. Bring him back, we can have four left backs in the match day squad!

Re-sign PVA and we could have 5.

Edited by Backbiter

On 12/05/2021 at 20:06, Zeta said:

We still own Baba Rahman, don't forget.

6 hours ago, Jezz said:

No. He's playing at Flamengo in Brazil.

Dave can play on the left too. I think we can build an entire squad of left backs here!

The Immortal JT proper gave Spurs fans a brilliant trolling, after they sang their usual bollocks that Ledley king was a better defender, he immediately Replied by mocking lifting one his many Trophies, really poor taste though John, they've never seen anyone lift anything decent, so that mime was completely lost on them.....🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣

I love Willian and was a huge fan of his while he was here, but we have enough structurally sound final third players who don't score goals right now so I think he'd be surplus to requirements.

Also - looks like the 'world class but kind of toxic egotistical prick' torch has officially been passed:

37 minutes ago, PloKoon13 said:

I don't understand why teams aren't all over Conte. If we're not careful he'll end up at bloody Tottenham!

Tottenham wouldn’t go for him - he’d ask them to spend money!