Following our ex`s...

dkw

Did I overlook the announcement of the birth of your boy @dansubrosa , or am I going senile and forgot? In any case, congratulations! We want a photo of little Bertie in his Chelsea kit and his tiny blue socks :wink:

Unless Sinclair's card is one of those mail pieces that takes 50 years to be delivered, of course.... How come he sent you the card anyway?

5 hours ago, Valerie said:

Did I overlook the announcement of the birth of your boy @dansubrosa , or am I going senile and forgot? In any case, congratulations! We want a photo of little Bertie in his Chelsea kit and his tiny blue socks :wink:

Unless Sinclair's card is one of those mail pieces that takes 50 years to be delivered, of course.... How come he sent you the card anyway?

Nope, we’ve had a baby last month! I’ll post a picture up soon! Thank you 😁

Well, my nephew plays for Mansfield Town and Frank Sinclair’s son plays for them too… He got Frank to send me a card!

Made my day!

On 10/09/2021 at 15:15, Valerie said:

Guus Hiddink has announced his immediate retirement. Thank you for stepping in twice and for the FA Cup, Guus!

Guus-Hiddink.thumb.jpg.39d2f3bea537521750485875a152eb82.jpg

Love Guus for two reasons:

1. His contribution to Chelsea during both stints, particularly the first stint which culminated in FA Cup success.
  2. He was our coach when the Australian National Team broke a 32-year drought to qualify for the 2006 World Cup. He's much loved down under!

1 hour ago, Boyne said:

Demba Ba has announced his retirement so only appropriate that this goal is posted.

Let's not forget this one, too.

I remember my stream freezing for about 5 seconds just as the ball reaches Demba. I swear those 5 seconds felt more like 5 minutes.

The next thing I see is Mourinho running down the touchline like crazy. Absolute scenes.

• 3 weeks later...