• Lampard
    • Ramires
    • Drogba
    • Anelka
    • Malouda
    • Torres
    • Kalou
    • Ivan

Cech for me also for that save. Drogba was much better when Anelka was on. Can Carlo really rely on Torres to start on wed? I think he will find his way for us, but not sure it is going to be this season.

Just got back from the game and for me MOM is Cech who salvaged us a point with a couple of absolute blinding saves. We got battered in the 2nd half and fell into the trap of playing 'keep the ball in the air as long as possible'. And why the frig do we do a short corner with 1 minute to go when we're going for the win (and not for the first time this season either?

My thanks to Lucy for supplying not only the match ticket but also the chauffering service too. Great gal!!

So what would the 'math' be if Drog didn't score and Cech still made the 3/4 saves too? Would Cech still have won us a point? ;)

If you take the square root of the hypotenuse of Cech and divide it by Drogba cubed you get the answer Ramires apparently. Amazing isnt it.

Drogba for me, only saw the Highlights but it looked like hes got a bit of his old power back and thats exactly what we need, Cech had an average Cech game..a bit flappy here and there but excellent reactions and shot stopping still keeping our Goals conceded down to a minimum and making our defeders mistakes a lot less telling.

About the Subs, some thought resting Ramires for the UTD game a good idea and as he runs his legs off I thought with that game in mind that was understandable, Torres had to get minutes but Maluda has to be shown he cant keep this sort of attitude going at the same time as a huge drop in form.

Drogba for me, only saw the Highlights but it looked like hes got a bit of his old power back and thats exactly what we need, Cech had an average Cech game..a bit flappy here and there but excellent reactions and shot stopping still keeping our Goals conceded down to a minimum and making our defeders mistakes a lot less telling.

About the Subs, some thought resting Ramires for the UTD

game a good idea and as he runs his legs off I thought with that game in mind that was understandable, Torres had to get minutes but Maluda has to be shown he cant keep this sort of attitude going at the same time as a huge drop in form.

don't think resting players is an option when the games at 1-1 if we harboured any league ambitions! just hope we smash the mancs this week.

Considering Cech was the only member of the defence with his head in the game consistently he practically defended that one point we somehow managed to walk away with. Encouraging performance by Drogba, nice flashes from a few others but far far too seldom to make any impact. Looked a completely different team to what we saw last week. My vote goes to Cech.

don't think resting players is an option when the games at 1-1 if we harboured any league ambitions! just hope we smash the mancs this week.

I would say its an option, its a squad game and Ramires is one of our most important players at the moment, I'd rather a point last night and an energetic Ramires against UTD than have him be our hardest worker and still end up with a draw but have him flagging in midweek.

Obviously Malouda would have been my choice to be subbed but had we got the winner nobody would be talking about the subs now.

Carlo just went from manager of the month after beating both Manchester sides back to being clueless because we drew away Stoke...not in my book.

I would say its an option, its a squad game and Ramires is one of our most important players at the moment, I'd rather a point last night and an energetic Ramires against UTD than have him be our hardest worker and still end up with a draw but have him flagging in midweek.

Obviously Malouda would have been my choice to be subbed but had we got the winner nobody would be talking about the subs now.

Carlo just went from manager of the month after beating both Manchester sides back to being clueless because we drew away Stoke...not in my book.

stoke are unbeaten at home this season for a reason it is a tough place to go, i wanted all 3 points but after watching the game happy we got a point. Carlo is a good manager and i will always back him... just hope mapoooda is dropped he has been his usual piss poor self of late, saying that bet he scores and proves me wrong :unsure: sent mrs chippy a message for you as your box is full chippy.

Cech, and yes he's player of the season despite what the moronic Commentator was saying on Fox Soccer yesterday. The commentator made any number of comments about how Cech's not the player he was before his injury, and doesn't command his area. Then made no comments about the fantastic saves he made to rescue us the point.

And someone voted for Malouda.....seriously!

stoke are unbeaten at home this season for a reason it is a tough place to go, i wanted all 3 points but after watching the game happy we got a point. Carlo is a good manager and i will always back him... just hope mapoooda is dropped he has been his usual piss poor self of late, saying that bet he scores and proves me wrong :unsure: sent mrs chippy a message for you as your box is full chippy.

Oh yeah she said you had, I'll have a look later...I'll empty mine out as well.

Cheers mate.