Random Rumours

Money
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

1 hour ago, Brutos said:

This will never happen period it's just to get what he wants from Arsenal nothing more

It's Arsenal though.

They are not going to want to blow their wage structure to bits and have everyone else of their star/best players lining up to renegotiate their contract.

Looks like The Telegraph is on the case already, Matt Law aswell who was pretty spot on about us during the summer i seem to remember.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/12/07/arsenal-willing-sell-mesut-ozil-does-not-lowerwage-demands/

Chelsea are the latest club to join the queue of interested parties monitoring the situation of Sanchez

Edited by Sindre

10 hours ago, Adam said:

Sanchez wants more than Arsenal are willing to offer, Agent leaks story about Chelsea, Arsenal give Sanchez what he wants. The End.

Arsenal is not that kind of club. a lot of their star players left because they never wanted to give huge salary

4 hours ago, BelgradeCFC said:

Southampton are set for another difficult transfer window with Chelsea ready to rival Manchester United for the signature of Virgil van Dijk   

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/sport/fontes-southampton-future-in-doubt-as-chelsea-eye-van-dijk-252j525cs

That would be a terrific signing.

Jetro Willems could have left for a free this summer but has signed a one year extension so that PSV receive a fee when they sell him in January or Summer. Having said that i would love for us to go in for him, he could work wonders down that left hand side. Not quite the aerial presence that Alonso is but is faster, better defensively and has a killer final ball.

Chelsea are set to pursue their interest in Hoffenheim defender Niklas Sule when the transfer market opens next month.

Sule is rated as one of the top young centre-halves in Germany and has been identified by Chelsea technical director Michael Emenalo as a player capable of operating in Antonio Conte’s back-three.

Chelsea had a £20million offer for the 21-year-old rejected in August and were told to up the bid to £30m.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4032362/Chelsea-eye-Niklas-Sule-Hoffenheim-defender-target-Antonio-Conte-January-transfer-window.html

6 hours ago, Imran_CFC said:

Apparently we are interested in bringing in Eric Dier:

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/blog/transfer-talk/79/post/3020310/transfer-rater-ross-barkley-and-wilfried-zaha-to-spurs-eric-dier-to-chelsea

He is versatile but I don't see the spuds selling one of the fan favorites to us.

Hope not, for me he doesn't excel at CB or DM, he'd be a good squad player to replace Mikel but we have Chalobah.

On 12/15/2016 at 10:09, Imran_CFC said:

Apparently we are interested in bringing in Eric Dier:

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/blog/transfer-talk/79/post/3020310/transfer-rater-ross-barkley-and-wilfried-zaha-to-spurs-eric-dier-to-chelsea

He is versatile but I don't see the spuds selling one of the fan favorites to us.

I'm getting tingly at the thought of buying both Dier and Sanchez from Le Arse and Spurs. That would be fun 

Sanchez, verati and Virgil VD would make us one of the best squads in the world and it wouldn't cost us 150 million oscar would pay for verati, fab would pay for VD we would just have to foot 45 mil for Sanchez, it's actually do-able imagine this: 

----------------Dave----luiz------VVD----------------

Moses--------------------------------------------Alonso

---------------------Verati-------Kante------------------

----------Sanchez---------------------Hazard---------

----------------------------Diego----------------------------

What a f**king team! 

22 hours ago, DonAntonio said:

Sanchez, verati and Virgil VD would make us one of the best squads in the world and it wouldn't cost us 150 million oscar would pay for verati, fab would pay for VD we would just have to foot 45 mil for Sanchez, it's actually do-able imagine this: 

What a f**king team! 

Not gonna say that Verati and VVD won't be an upgrade. But the team we currently have with Sanchez on the right would also be ridiculous. 

6 hours ago, Jackbuchanan said:

Not gonna say that Verati and VVD won't be an upgrade. But the team we currently have with Sanchez on the right would also be ridiculous. 

Agreed, take the 50 million from Oscar and add 30 million on top of that and there's Sanchez. That's close to Barca's front line and equal to Real's in my opinion. One can dream

On 16/12/2016 at 21:15, DonAntonio said:

What a f**king team! 

Good as that line-up is,  i still think I'd be in favour of playing with a keeper.