Random Rumours

Money
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

According to The Times Liverpool are after Bertrand. Now he's been linked with them plenty of times but I hope we aren't stupid enough to sell to them again.

Lallana is an average midfielder, if he was from Kyrgyzstan no one would bat an eyelid at him, but because he's english he sold for 26 million. A midfield of Gerrard, Lallana and Henderson doesn't make me quiver in fear

He has lots of potential it's just whether or not he fulfils it.

According to The Times Liverpool are after Bertrand. Now he's been linked with them plenty of times but I hope we aren't stupid enough to sell to them again.

He has lots of potential it's just whether or not he fulfils it.

He's 26! Didn't know that. Ask Liverpool fans if they would have preferred fabregas for an extra 2m.

He's 26! Didn't know that. Ask Liverpool fans if they would have preferred fabregas for an extra 2m.

Of course they would have but you can't dismiss how good he's going to be for Liverpool before seeing him play for them. Some football fans have a really idiotic attitude when it comes to opposing teams. Also as I said it the other thread we signed Drogba at 27 and he got better 26 leaves plenty of time for potential. Don't get me wrong I hope he's another Downing for them but I'm not gonna say for sure he will be becaus nobody knows.

I just dont see how Lallana is worth that much.

He's average. I never thought he was anything special last season.

They've gone and sold 55 million pound of talent (2 players) and they came 2nd in the league.

With Schneiderlin and Osvaldo on the way out, they will have a budget to do way better next season (especially if they invest abroad)

I never said he was worth that much hell we know better than anyone about overpaying for players but all I'm saying is no one can say for sure until the see how he does for Liverpool.

Madrid-based daily AS claiming that Chelsea will land four of Atletico Madrid's title winning team - Costa, Tiago, Felipe Luis and Miranda. As well as a sizeable cash return (for Costa, Luis and Miranda), Atletico hope to get Romelu Lukaku and another season loan of Thibaut Courtois.

Di Maria is aware that his future probably lies away from Madrid. English football is the most attractive option for Di Maria. (Marca)

The Manchester teams are interested, but the city isn't to Di Maria's liking. Arsenal are another and even #CFC are interested (Marca)

http://www.barcablaugranes.com/2014/6/23/5834754/report-mathieu-valencia-barcelona-transfer

Valencia's former left midfielder/left-back, PES 6 legend and reborn centre back Jérémy Mathieu has been linked with a move to Barcelona. Not a great deal in terms of evidence for this one, but there have been a few rumblings and it is unquestionably a position that Barcelona need to fill after Puyol's retirement.

Their starting XI next season could be very interesting (although I have no idea what Enrique plans to do with Mascherano...)

-----------------ter Stegen

Alves------Piqué-----Mathieu------Alba

-----------------Busquets

-----------Rakitic-------Iniesta

-----Suarez-------------------Neymar

-------------------Messi

Guest RFC_CFC

I wonder where they'll play him

I can only think either up front or on the wing in place of Walcott who they would then play up top?

I wouldn’t see the point in spending £30 million to play him on the wings if Walcott and Chamberlain are taking up those positions.

I can only think either up front or on the wing in place of Walcott who they would then play up top?

I wouldn’t see the point in spending £30 million to play him on the wings if Walcott and Chamberlain are taking up those positions.

Wenger started playing Chamberlain in a holding role in the back end of last season saying he had the skill set to succeed in that role.

No idea if his intention is to keep playing him there but it could explain the Sanchez signing.