Random Rumours

Money
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Second Ex Blues Ace To Make Shock Return

31st Aug 2016 - 22:33

London Based News outlet Kan-tec ONT is reporting that a second former Chelsea player may be in the process of securing a sensational return to the West London club. The news comes just hours after eccentric Brazilian 'defender' David Luiz returned following two eventful seasons at French Champions Paris Saint Germain.

The man in question is none other than Liverpool's Daniel Sturridge.

The England hitman has been frustrated at being sidelined by manager Jurgen Klopp and has been told he is free to leave before the summer transfer window shuts at 23:30 hours tonight.

Whilst it is understood that his chances may be limited with Diego Costa and summer arrival Mitchy Batshuayi also being on the books at Chelsea, Sturridge is thought to be tempted at the prospect of playing as part of a front two and in his preferred central position. 

The fee thought to be requested by his current club is in the region of £22m.

Speaking exclusively to Kan-Tec ONT, a source close to the player has revealed Sturridge feels it is as good a time as any for dubious acquisitions to gather once more at Chelsea, in their bid to maintain their status as a club vying for spots outside the top four.

"He feels if that if a guy like Luiz can return to a welcome that would beat that of even a prime Lampard or Terry, he can only be a success. Clearly, the Chelsea fans have lost their minds."

Edited by Kante Conte

H

9 minutes ago, Kante Conte said:

Second Ex Blues Ace To Make Shock Return

31st Aug 2016 - 22:33

London Based News outlet Kan-tec ONT is reporting that a second former Chelsea player may be in the process of securing a sensational return to the West London club. The news comes just hours after eccentric Brazilian 'defender' David Luiz returned following two eventful seasons at French Champions Paris Saint Germain.

The man in question is none other than Liverpool's Daniel Sturridge.

The England hitman has been frustrated at being sidelined by manager Jurgen Klopp and has been told he is free to leave before the summer transfer window shuts at 23:30 hours tonight.

Whilst it is understood that his chances may be limited with Diego Costa and summer arrival Mitchy Batshuayi also being on the books at Chelsea, Sturridge is thought to be tempted at the prospect of playing as part of a front two and in his preferred central position. 

The fee thought to be requested by his current club is in the region of £22m.

Speaking exclusively to Kan-Tec ONT, a source close to the player has revealed Sturridge feels it is as good a time as any for dubious acquisitions to gather once more at Chelsea, in their bid to maintain their status as a club vying for spots outside the top four.

"He feels if that if a guy like Luiz can return to a welcome that would beat that of even a prime Lampard or Terry, he can only be a success. Clearly, the Chelsea fans have lost their minds."

Ha nice one, shame you couldn't incorporate the E, :-)

Hey everyone. This is my first post here...I'm a die-hard Juventus fan but I've always had a soft spot for Chelsea and with Conte there I'm definitely going to be following Chelsea & the PL more this year. I'm rooting for you guys. Anyways, now that's out of the way here's my 2 cents on the transfer market:

When Conte first came to Juventus, he made all of these "depth" signings. I really disliked them and it was quite frustrating and I understand why people are upset that a mega-star didn't arrive this summer but you have to realize something:

1) Conte is one of the best signings you could have made this summer, top tactical coach & motivator.

2) Chelsea are full of stars already, Conte is just reinforcing the team.

3) Conte gets the best out of all these players. Forget what Alonso did in the past - Conte will make him one of the best defenders in the PL.

Kante & Batshuayi are top-notch signings. Both so young, with so much promise. Luiz brings leadership, passion and experience to this team - a brilliant deadline day signing, Alonso is the perfect utility player he can fill in many different roles in the squad. Yes Chelsea overpaid for him, but he's honestly is a good signing, with Alonso you're getting 3 players in 1.

Lastly, Hopefully Conte implements some more of Chelsea's youth more - RLC seems very promising, hopefully he gets some play time this year.

Anyways, for those who are upset with this mercato - don't be. Conte first objective is to get this team back to winning, he'll get this team back into the CL guaranteed and who knows maybe he'll guide this club to a Premier League championship this year, he did it with Juventus who were coming off two back-to-back 7th place finishes.

Don't worry guys, this year will be great and next summer more will happen. 

Edited by JuveChelsea

7 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Just seen Barcelona have opened talks with Rakitic over a new deal amid 'Chelsea interest'. 

Why is it always Chelsea newspapers and agents seem to use when a player wants a better deal.

Isn't it normally Man U they use?

On 8/31/2016 at 17:40, Scott Harris said:

Well, we got the depth in defence sorted out, but have now left ourselves short upfront. When Costa get's suspended ( we all know it's going to happen at some point this season ) then we will need to pray that Batshuayi doesn't get injured.

Guess it will be the Solanke man who deputises as second choice in that situation. I really hope Costa doesn't spend a fair amount of the season suspended this year.

1 hour ago, RIP Mourinho said:

a 5 ft 9 CB scares me in the prem. Possibly Alonso at CB and Davies out wide?

He's 5'11" according to wiki but even that seems short for a CB - with the exception of Ibra and Carroll there seems to be lack of tall CFs in the league at the mo so perhaps his height is less important? Seems we're looking at Ben Gibson and Michael Keane too so perhaps the fact he's home grown is a factor too.

As to where he'd play who knows but based on where he plays for Wales/Spurs I think it's more likely Davies would play at LCB in a back 3 or as a "defensive LB" in a back 4, whereas Alonso is perhaps better offensively (having played LWB and LM at Fiorentina).

Edited by the special one

44 minutes ago, the special one said:

He's 5'11" according to wiki but even that seems short for a CB - with the exception of Ibra and Carroll there seems to be lack of tall CFs in the league at the mo so perhaps his height is less important? Seems we're looking at Ben Gibson and Michael Keane too so perhaps the fact he's home grown is a factor too.

As to where he'd play who knows but based on where he plays for Wales/Spurs I think it's more likely Davies would play at LCB in a back 3 or as a "defensive LB" in a back 4, whereas Alonso is perhaps better offensively (having played LWB and LM at Fiorentina).

Lukaku, Kane, Carrol, Benteke, Rondon, Crouch all over 6 foot/good in the air.

Could throw in the Girouds and Deeneys of the legaue as well who are good in the air.