Random Rumours

Money
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Liverpool also get Suares and Coutinho in the winter, and Suares was their best player, now is Coutinho.

Also Manchester City bought Gabriel Jesus in January for 33mln. euro. They complete the move in January 19.

The main problem is the transfer sum, its rise too much. Its hard to get anyone in the summer and what is left for the winter ....

I do think we need a lot of players, especially for  the new season, where we will be in the CL. We should get 1 or 2 of them now if its possible of course.

Anyway i still want top player for Pedro/Willy position, world class central midfielder, as well as top player for our LWB and depth player for the RWB.

9 hours ago, Chelsbear said:

:face_palm:

Lol, another person who completely underrates Dembele big surpise.

4 hours ago, TheChelseaBlues said:

Even if that were true, Dembele isn't the best mid in the league regardless. Probably not even the best in his team. I rate Erikson pretty highly

Yes he is, Erikson isn't a central midfielder thats what I'm talking about.

Edited by jack_super_class

On 20/01/2017 at 07:35, brakeit said:

Liverpool also get Suares and Coutinho in the winter, and Suares was their best player, now is Coutinho.

Also Manchester City bought Gabriel Jesus in January for 33mln. euro. They complete the move in January 19.

The main problem is the transfer sum, its rise too much. Its hard to get anyone in the summer and what is left for the winter ....

I do think we need a lot of players, especially for  the new season, where we will be in the CL. We should get 1 or 2 of them now if its possible of course.

Anyway i still want top player for Pedro/Willy position, world class central midfielder, as well as top player for our LWB and depth player for the RWB.

Reus, R. Rodriguez and Rose for those 3 positions. 

You lot are arguing about two very different players in my opinion. Kante and Dembele would be a great midfield! Funnily enough would compliment each other quite well. Dembele can pass really well -- not that Kante can't but he keeps it simple, whereas Dembele has a better range. He's a GREAT dribbler of the ball -- often when Matic attempts to do this to start our attack he messes up, Dembele would be perfect. 

So over a week left until the window closes and there's no links to anyone really. 

Got to feel abit sorry for Conte, 2 windows and he's only signed Luiz and Alonso who have first 11 starters. 

If he manages to win the league, he should be given a knighhood

Just now, JM7 said:

So over a week left until the window closes and there's no links to anyone really. 

Got to feel abit sorry for Conte, 2 windows and he's only signed Luiz and Alonso who have first 11 starters. 

If he manages to win the league, he should be given a knighhood

You forgot about a certain Kante.

Expected us to land some deals in january myself but maybe the club and Conte feel like they can take this squad to the league title as it is and then go all out in the summer for proper world class reinforcements. We will certainly have some money available.

Our squad next year will have no more youth in it, than what we have now.  Nailed on.  There is zero chance the club or Conte are going to favour promoting a youth product over bringing in marquee names, especially with Europe looking back on the agenda. Zilch