Money

Random Rumours

A bit? Could get aubameyang for there or thereabouts, plus he wouldn't play same story as michy and he deco isn't good enough to lead the line if Diego moves on..

I used to be a big fan of Aubameyang but after his recent lack of commitment to his country, I don't want him here again.

6 minutes ago, wallosh said:

I used to be a big fan of Aubameyang but after his recent lack of commitment to his country, I don't want him here again.

Again? When it comes to top class strikers when you find one that is suitable and he is available you pounce on him there aren't enough top strikers in the world to get picky over whether you like some of their personality traits, it's football not marriage, plus he is French born I don't know what commitments you mean but if it's for the ACN he plays for a sh*t team and still managed to score twice in 3 games 

Missed conference caught some snippets.... general impression i got was that Begovic goes if/when we sign his replacement; and Conte still wants to hopefully sign outfield players before Tuesday,  correct?

Terms of GK Id keep Begovic myself but if we have to sign a replacement, I'd go for someone like Neto at Juventus. Muslera been mentioned and i rate him. You'd also be surprised how many good GK are plying their trade in Scandinavia

Domestically i think I would like someone like Darren Randolph, Tim Krul, Fabianski.  Doesnt have to be a stellar name, just a decent GK who can do a job when needed, and not be a steaming pile of sh*thousery like Ross turnbull

Edited by RickUK

Again? When it comes to top class strikers when you find one that is suitable and he is available you pounce on him there aren't enough top strikers in the world to get picky over whether you like some of their personality traits, it's football not marriage, plus he is French born I don't know what commitments you mean but if it's for the ACN he plays for a sh*t team and still managed to score twice in 3 games 

Seems you failed to watch his last match at the Afcon.
Players that lack commitment will always create problems in a team or even in the dressing room when things are not going there way.

35 minutes ago, wallosh said:

Seems you failed to watch his last match at the Afcon.
Players that lack commitment will always create problems in a team or even in the dressing room when things are not going there way.

Failed to watch any of them not much interest to me what did he do wrong? 

Or we can use both without making anyone a second choice.

Good God no. Hart isn't remotely in Tibo's league. Why on earth would we play a second fiddle keeper in the number of games it would require to keep Hart happy. Hart is too good to be a back up but not good enough to be our first choice. We shouldn't be entertaining the idea of signing him.

12 hours ago, Zeta said:

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2017/1/29/14428770/chelsea-to-gazump-juventus-for-schalke-04-left-back-sead-kolasinac

Linked with some guy called  Sead Kolašinac . Never heard of him myself, but then again I don't watch football outside of England. Anyone know if he's any good?

Kept Baba out the team at Schalke. Not a huge upgrade on Alonso but definitely quicker to say how big framed he is. With his contract out and him costing nothing i can't see us getting many better wing backs who aren't a liability defensively without us splashing huge money on an Alex Sandro or Alaba. 

2 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Kept Baba out the team at Schalke. Not a huge upgrade on Alonso but definitely quicker to say how big framed he is. With his contract out and him costing nothing i can't see us getting many better wing backs who aren't a liability defensively without us splashing huge money on an Alex Sandro or Alaba. 

Just going on the ever reliable youtube clips seems to be more solid defensively than Alonso and Baba, but worse going forward? 

30 minutes ago, the special one said:

Just going on the ever reliable youtube clips seems to be more solid defensively than Alonso and Baba, but worse going forward? 

Not too far wrong. Definitely more solid defensively but i'd say on par with Alonso going forward. Can hit the byline and cut a great ball back into the box. Not seen much of his crossing from deep so I can't really compare him with Alonso in that regard. Still only 23 as well so plenty of time to improve. 

http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/30/antonio-conte-asks-chelsea-board-to-sign-sassuolo-striker-domenico-berardi-6414402/

Linked with a summer move for Berardi. Would be a very nice fit into the Willian/Pedro role. Good link up play and incredible eye for goal. 

4 minutes ago, abramovich said:

According to Matt Law, ‏Ivanovic is heading to Zenit and Chelsea in talks to sign Sead Kolasinac from Schake.

Guardian also jumping on the Kolasinac bandwagon, out of contract in the summer but we've reportedly bid £8m