Lol

VS Liverpool
Pass completion 53%
Chances 0
Crosses 0
Tackles 0
Take-ons 0
Interceptions 0

Anyone with a left foot could do a better job.  He's hardly invaluable.

While i don't agree with you, I think Alonso is a good player, i do think we should have tried to sign Robbie Brady (not just because I'm irish), he's a really quality player and is definitely ahead of Alonso in terms of technical ability. 

Also on the point above, being linked to Kante was a wet dream, we all saw what he did last season, and he's just getting better

Spanish radio reports Costa to China is a done deal in the summer, 30m euro salary

Fine by me if the man wants to leave. We'll be able to both find and pay for a replacement in the summer. 

Edited by TheChelseaBlues

I have no problem if we get arround or more then 100mln. in pounds. I want him to stay, but if he want to leave, there is nothing we can do. Hes contract expired is 2018, so will be better to sold them, when we still can for big money. And get full commitment player.

1 hour ago, Brutos said:

Hes said countless times he wants to go real Madrid

and where will he fit in there? anyone can say they want to go to a specific club, but if there's no room for him then don't see how it's possible. i think he also said it wouldn't be the end of the world if he didnt' go there, but yes that's his ideal location. benzema won't sit on the bench, neither will morata, neither will ronaldo, nor bale, so don't know where he'll fit in that from 3. 

Aubameyang is a light striker, Conte want heavy one like Drogba/Costa .... So i`m pretty sure we won`t go for him.

And Real Madrid will probably sell Morata and get Aubameyang. Benzema form this year is not very good and there is big chance they switch him in the summer. And not forget he is 29 years old.

So there is big chances Real to go for Aubameyang in the summer.

25 minutes ago, brakeit said:

Aubameyang is a light striker, Conte want heavy one like Drogba/Costa .... So i`m pretty sure we won`t go for him.

And Real Madrid will probably sell Morata and get Aubameyang. Benzema form this year is not very good and there is big chance they switch him in the summer. And not forget he is 29 years old.

29 this summer, so exactly one year older than aubameyang. He's not lightweight either, have you seen him play? He's both strong and fast. 

53 minutes ago, brakeit said:

Sign me up for the Morata bandwagon, perfect fit for us

Wish we could find a youngster like Gabriel Jesus what a player he looks 19 first game and can slot in like that score and assist, the way he big up our youth sometimes they are miles and miles behind top class talent at that age.

11 minutes ago, DonAntonio said:

Wish we could find a youngster like Gabriel Jesus what a player he looks 19 first game and can slot in like that score and assist, the way he big up our youth sometimes they are miles and miles behind top class talent at that age.

Jesus looks good but it's also easy to 'big up' young players who bust onto the scene with a couple of good performances. I think you have to see them for half a season or so before you really know their worth.

On 2/2/2017 at 15:31, RMCM said:

While i don't agree with you, I think Alonso is a good player, i do think we should have tried to sign Robbie Brady (not just because I'm irish), he's a really quality player and is definitely ahead of Alonso in terms of technical ability. 

Also on the point above, being linked to Kante was a wet dream, we all saw what he did last season, and he's just getting better

Yes it is just admit it.

1 hour ago, goose said:

Jesus looks good but it's also easy to 'big up' young players who bust onto the scene with a couple of good performances. I think you have to see them for half a season or so before you really know their worth.

Dont disagree 

Big summer regardless of what happens title wise. 

Possible question marks over Costa, Courtious and I would even say hazard. We need to go big the transfer and get things done early. We've had 4 poor transfer windows (Jose, Guus, and Conte X 2) so we need to add to genuine first 11 players.

On 03/02/2017 at 03:53, icecoolguy22 said:

Robertson wouldn't be a bad shout, looked solid in defence and good on the ball. Assume Hull will go down, he'd be available for around 10M? We do need a few more English players in the team if we could.

He's Scottish, not English.

19 hours ago, JM7 said:

Big summer regardless of what happens title wise. 

Possible question marks over Costa, Courtious and I would even say hazard. We need to go big the transfer and get things done early. We've had 4 poor transfer windows (Jose, Guus, and Conte X 2) so we need to add to genuine first 11 players.

I wouldn't call the past two under Conte poor at all. What are you smoking?

21 hours ago, JM7 said:

. We need to go big the transfer and get things done early. We've had 4 poor transfer windows (Jose, Guus, and Conte X 2) so we need to add to genuine first 11 players.

We added 4 best 11 players in the last summer window.

3 hours ago, TheChelseaBlues said:

I wouldn't call the past two under Conte poor at all. What are you smoking?

Summer was good albeit a bit rush to get a CB last minute but the January one just past we done nothing really in terms of recruitment despite losing 3 very expierenced players...so you couldn't class that as good Surely on the strengthening side of Things?  

39 minutes ago, Chelsbear said:

Summer was good albeit a bit rush to get a CB last minute but the January one just past we done nothing really in terms of recruitment despite losing 3 very expierenced players...so you couldn't class that as good Surely on the strengthening side of Things?  

The summer brought us Alonso, Luiz, and the best DM in the league Kante. How anyone could call the poor is beyond me. 

We didn't buy anyone in January but we did make 60m off a bench player, doubled our money on Bamford who was never going to make it here any time soon or at all and recalled a few younger players to integrate in the team. Not too shabby

5 minutes ago, TheChelseaBlues said:

The summer brought us Alonso, Luiz, and the best DM in the league Kante. How anyone could call the poor is beyond me. 

We didn't buy anyone in January but we did make 60m off a bench player, doubled our money on Bamford who was never going to make it here any time soon or at all and recalled a few younger players to integrate in the team. Not too shabby

I'm talking about strengthening our team not our bank balance though

Hes said countless times he wants to go real Madrid

That guy lacks commitment, very similar to Coutois in that regard. If we sign him and things doesn't work well for him initially just like in the case of Torres, he won't humbly make efforts to turn things around and make it work here. He will still continue to talk about his love for Madrid.
It will be a big risk if we sign him!