Money

Random Rumours

I haven't seen it this quiet in regards to transfer rumours for a very long time.  There just doesn't seem to be any solid rumours out there involving CFC, so I wonder whether this is the calm before the storm.  Is there a blockbuster in the works or are any deals being done now for the summer and hopefully the new manager....who ever that may be, as long as it's not our current 'interim'

Am I correct in thinking that it would be a case of the F.A. deciding on compensation if we snapped him up?

He can't sign the Southampton contract until he turns 18, but he has presumably already agreed to it in principle so we might have missed the boat.

I think even if we bought shaw for 10m it would turn out money well spent. really exciting young english prospect.

we missed the boat with bale and to a lesser extent walcott and oxlade-Chamberlain, hopefully we get shaw and he and bertrand can get the minutes next year, if cole leaves.

Guest RFC_CFC

CSKA ready to take Marin on loan for rest of season

ESPN.

Unless we sign another player then thats just stupid. We dont have Moses for a little while and we've sent Lucas on loan. We already have a small squad, why leave us even more short?

Why would we loan out Marin? Sigh. That would leave us with one legit backup for the front 4... Unless we plan on signing another winger in the prominent future, this would be dumb as hell.....

Edit: It would still be dumb as hell

Edited by Xfaxtor

Guest RFC_CFC

They said something to do with his chances at  the international squad.

Guest RFC_CFC
Only makes sense if we have a replacement lined up. Not that the club have cared about sense this season.

I have a bad feeling Yossi may be in FSW plans.

I can't see Arsenal selling him to another Premier club. He will probably end up back Russia.

Why not?

They sold Van Persie to Man Utd.

Let him go back to Russia.

Benitez has confirmed there will be no more incoming transfers for Chelsea this January.

Good angle on this, is perhaps they have a manager lined up & don't want to buy players he doesn't want.

Bad angle is we have players like Marin & Torres getting game time, both of them have very little confidence.

Benitez has confirmed there will be no more incoming transfers for Chelsea this January.

Good angle on this, is perhaps they have a manager lined up & don't want to buy players he doesn't want.

Bad angle is we have players like Marin & Torres getting game time, both of them have very little confidence.

hopefully the board feels we could put some faith into our youngsters (lukaku, de bruyne, mceachran . . .)

Edited by Lane