Money

Random Rumours

We have been rumoured to Julian Draxler several places the last weeks. I think this german Bale would be a better choice then Isco and Shurrle, but CM and CF should be our first priority this summer. 

& back up GK, no chance of Courtious coming back to sit on the bench anytime soon, so we need someone reliable. Also think we should consider looking at a new CB.

I know it's been a minute since we've been linked with the lad, but I think the club should seriously persue Stevan Jovetic. He has undeniable quality and is still young. Fiorentina play him more advance than he was for montenegro and he's notched up 12 goals this season. He's quick, brilliant technical ability, tenacious and a class finisher with both feet.

Can't remember where but I recall seeing him as a summer target for Citeh and it'd be a horrible shame if he's plying his trade in England next year and he's not at the Bridge.

Really? If true, I'm very disappointed the club have let him go like that.

In return I wish him a long, fruitless and frustrating time at Arsenal (If true of course).

It seems that Jovetic is gone to Arsenal, at least that's what his agent said. Shame, I was hoping we could get him.

He was definately worth having a look at. He'll never be the most prolific striker in the world, but his versatility and link-up is great and would have suited our style well. Able to drop back to CAM and play a ball through while giving a legitimate threat going forward. Only 23 too. 12 goals in 24 games is nothing to be sniffed at.

Sources close to the deal believe the 22-year-old attacking midfielder, capped 22 times by Germany, will join next month. 

With Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao also expected to move to Stamford Bridge - despite reports of a link with Manchester United last week - in a £45m move, Chelsea are ready for another big spending summer.

article-0-16A64D97000005DC-334_468x286.j

Target: Andre Schurrle of Bayer Leverkusen

article-0-164EF194000005DC-785_468x286.j

On his way: Radamel Falcao could be next to go to Stamford Bridge

Their transfer strategy is still being run by technical director Michael Emenalo, with the club also looking for a holding midfielder and a No 2 goalkeeper to replace Ross Turnbull.

Just like we need another midfielder, we must be terribly short in that department !  So if Michael's mitts are all over this I just can't see Jose coming....not that he ever was anyway...but it makes good press.

Edited by CFCCAN

Mourinho has the right ideas, hopefully he has his eyes on more Dortmund players as Real Madrid goes crashing out of CL. Sven Bender would also be a great in addition to Lewandowski and hopefully he also takes Khedira with him from Real.

Rumor of Alexis Sanchez to Chelsea in Spanish press.

It seems that Schürrle is a done deal and I hope we will send KDB only on loan not on a permament transfer, so don't really see why would we need him.