Random Rumours

Money

What on earth formation are you playing then with 1 striker and another striker around him AND then Mazacar behind them??!

4-2-3-1 with Hazard and Mata on thw wings, Oscar as DLP and someone more defensive minded in the second pivot.

Not that I think its a particularly great idea.

Really wish that bollocks rumour of Fiorentina wanting Torres was true now that Arsenal are supposedly closing in on Jovetic.

Hope the board ditch the Schurrle plans and hijack the Arse deal at the 11th hour and get Jovetic à la the Mata deal.

Ah I apologise. I was always under the impression we nicked him as he was on the verge of signing.

Would be a shame to let him slip away as he's being touted at around the same price as schurrle, and I could see Jovetic fitting in our team more than schurrle as he's mainly played up front for Fiorentina and Montenegro (to a lesser extent) this season and looked very impressive.

All rumours for now though...we'll see what happens.

Ah I apologise. I was always under the impression we nicked him as he was on the verge of signing.

Would be a shame to let him slip away as he's being touted at around the same price as schurrle, and I could see Jovetic fitting in our team more than schurrle as he's mainly played up front for Fiorentina and Montenegro (to a lesser extent) this season and looked very impressive.

All rumours for now though...we'll see what happens.

hes a solid player, nothing more. plenty of better strikers out there and as an AM he has no chance forcing any of our starting AMs out of the starting lineup.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/05/20/man-united-close-in-on-25m-italian-as-juventus-admit-they-are-willing-to-sell-midfielder/

United linked to Marchisio. He'd be the perfect player for them if Juve do indeed let him go. He's better than the likes of Wanyama and Strootman and at least on par with Moutinho, if not better too.

Edited by Teritus

It is concerning with the amount of Strikers we'e been linked to.

At first it was Falcao, Lewandowski and Cavani but it seems likely that they'll end up at Monaco, Bayern and City respectively. In light of that'll we're now being linked to Gomez and Ibrahimovic.

I'd happily take Gomez but too me Ibra is too much trouble. Wasn't it Jose who sold him to Barca?

Edited by Huttsey

It is concerning with the amount of Strikers we'e been linked to.

At first it was Falcao, Lewandowski and Cavani but it seems likely that they'll end up at Monaco, Bayern and City respectively. In light of that'll we're now being linked to Gomez and Ibrahimovic.

I'd happily take Gomez but too me Ibra is too much trouble. Wasn't it Jose who sold him to Barca?

I just don't see us signing a 31 year old in truth it just goes against the transfer policy we have adopted recently. Who was the last player we signed over the age of 28?