Random Rumours

You seem to be a massive fan of exaggeration and wild statements without any basis in reality.

Conducted several widely based surveys of Madrid fans have we?

Half of them have never heard of Bale and 90% had never heard of Modric, lol.

I havent conducted any surveys but the spanish press have

I think I'll buy a Bale here instead...they're cheaper.  Levy is  beyond a joke if he doesn't take the alleged 80+ mill for Bale who can only be worth half that at best with only two decent seasons under his belt.  Anyway what happened the the FFP rules...guess it doesn't apply to Barca or Real..

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=7gTt9NhhpVp_yM&tbnid=AMkodew7L5HqFM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.scales-farms.co.uk%2F&ei=8oX3UdzMMYe54AOf9ICgCQ&bvm=bv.49967636,d.dmg&psig=AFQjCNH21cujWJnodPRKaLmrHfuAcOGzhA&ust=1375262344389960

Edited by CFCCAN

I'm sure they have.

Seeing as you're so well versed on such matters, would you mind linking to the surveys that showed 50% of Madrid fans have no idea of Gareth Bale is and while you're at it the one that shows 90% never knew who Luka Modric was?

never said there was such a survey

the one about modric was floating around a year ago, im not gonna waste my time searching it for you

I think I'll buy a Bale here instead...they're cheaper.  Levy is  beyond a joke if he doesn't take the alleged 80+ mill for Bale who can only be worth half that at best with only two decent seasons under his belt.  Anyway what happened the the FFP rules...guess it doesn't apply to Barca or Real..

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=7gTt9NhhpVp_yM&tbnid=AMkodew7L5HqFM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.scales-farms.co.uk%2F&ei=8oX3UdzMMYe54AOf9ICgCQ&bvm=bv.49967636,d.dmg&psig=AFQjCNH21cujWJnodPRKaLmrHfuAcOGzhA&ust=1375262344389960

Prepare for another massive tranche of interest free banking loans.

Its possible Barca will try to retaliate with another signing of their own. I wonder how they are getting on paying their paychecks these days.

Prepare for another massive tranche of interest free banking loans.

Its possible Barca will try to retaliate with another signing of their own. I wonder how they are getting on paying their paychecks these days.

I think your right there TWW, the entire FFP rules are there to be broken and ignored especially by the likes of Real and Barca. Does anyone really think that old Plantini would penalize them and suspend them from playing in the Champions League, not a hope in hell, he knows where his golden geese are but the likes of any English club doing what Real and Barca are playing at will only serve Platini's objective of reducing the number of English teams in his precious competition.  I am sure this fair play nonsense will end up in tatters anyway or at the very least be swept under the carpet to avoid embarrassment of its failure.   Just as well get on with a European Super League anyway and be done with it, it will be here in under 10 years IMO

Off topic, but can anybody explain to me why Cardozo would choose to sign for Fenerbahce over any of the clubs chasing him from the PL?

Gala is far and away the best team in Turkey, even with Fener having the likes of Kuyt, Meireles and Felipe Melo so he cannot say he is going for trophies. And secondly I would assume that any club in the PL can match or better the wages he would make in Istanbul.

And lastly, I think he would be great for us as an extra striker to compete for places. No matter what people say about the strength of the Portuguese league he is a talent and has an incredible strike rate. And we have seen many come from the lower divisions or other countries recently and bang in goals for fun, Grant Holt, Ricky Lambert, Michu to name a few. Plus I read that he would only cost around £10m so that is a good price for someone to come in here for a few years and compete and maybe score 10 goals a season.

Off topic, but can anybody explain to me why Cardozo would choose to sign for Fenerbahce over any of the clubs chasing him from the PL?

Gala is far and away the best team in Turkey, even with Fener having the likes of Kuyt, Meireles and Felipe Melo so he cannot say he is going for trophies. And secondly I would assume that any club in the PL can match or better the wages he would make in Istanbul.

And lastly, I think he would be great for us as an extra striker to compete for places. No matter what people say about the strength of the Portuguese league he is a talent and has an incredible strike rate. And we have seen many come from the lower divisions or other countries recently and bang in goals for fun, Grant Holt, Ricky Lambert, Michu to name a few. Plus I read that he would only cost around £10m so that is a good price for someone to come in here for a few years and compete and maybe score 10 goals a season.

He probably just wants to watch and learn from the best before he comes here:

934281225-drog-Schalke-to-appeal-Galatas

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Real Madrid's pursuit of Gareth Bale is evidently heating up, and it seems Tottenham are willing to part with the star winger... for an eye-watering £125 million

that is a disgrace. Higuain went for 40 and Cavani went for 60... so spurs think bale costs those two incredible world-class strikers plus 25m?! My goodness, the world is going mad

Edited by Butterhampton FC

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Real Madrid's pursuit of Gareth Bale is evidently heating up, and it seems Tottenham are willing to part with the star winger... for an eye-watering £125 million[/size]

that is a disgrace. Higuain went for 40 and Cavani went for 60... so spurs think bale costs those two incredible world-class strikers plus 25m?! My goodness, the world is going mad[/size]

It's a new game! What is the best selection of players you could pick up instead of Gareth Bale?

I'll start off:

Aguero (38m)+ Hazard (32m) + Mata (23.5m) + Oscar (19.5m)+ De Bruyne (7m) = Gareth Bale (120m)