Random Rumours

ESPN is reporting that we are gonna bid £30 million for Miranda! LMAO!

Now I know that they are full of sh*t. No way does Jose bid that much money for a 29 year old CB who will start on the bench. And even if they weren't gonna start John Terry, Ivanovic or Zouma would surely get the start rather than Miranda.

ESPN is reporting that we are gonna bid £30 million for Miranda! LMAO!

Now I know that they are full of sh*t. No way does Jose bid that much money for a 29 year old CB who will start on the bench. And even if they weren't gonna start John Terry, Ivanovic or Zouma would surely get the start rather than Miranda.

Absolute nonsense

Well it's clear Bertrand isn't favoured by Mourinho, you only have to look at his exclusion from pre-season to date.

We're obviously trying to engineer a move away from Chelsea for him so we might as well accept he's gone. 

Ake looks like he's being groomed to fill in at left back at the moment. 

Well it's clear Bertrand isn't favoured by Mourinho, you only have to look at his exclusion from pre-season to date.

We're obviously trying to engineer a move away from Chelsea for him so we might as well accept he's gone. 

Ake looks like he's being groomed to fill in at left back at the moment. 

Im sure Jose will groom him, but in the end Azpi will cover there and Ivan at RB

Not sure about the original source but here's the story anyway...

“Chelsea have emerged as favourites to sign Real Madrid forward Isco, who is also being chased by Premier League rivals Liverpool and Manchester City.

Reports from Madrid suggest the La Liga giants are keen to offload the 22-year-old after the big money arrival of World Cup star James Rodriguez.

However, despite interest from the Premier League champions and runners-up, the whispers in Spanish media suggest a move to Chelsea is "close" to being completed, with Jose Mourinho willing to dig deep to replace the goals of Frank Lampard.”

http://www.surreymirror.co.uk/Chelsea-close-signing-Liverpool-Manchester-City/story-21820066-detail/story.html?

Really like isco, I think he be our second best attacker behind hazard. I don't think we need 6 attacking midfielders, so unless salah went out on loan, or oscar was sold, I can't see it happening.

Although last summer we signed willian, when we already had 5 options, so I wouldn't completely rule it out. If he did come, it would be curtains for salah and possibly oscar in the long term.

Really like isco, I think he be our second best attacker behind hazard. I don't think we need 6 attacking midfielders, so unless salah went out on loan, or oscar was sold, I can't see it happening.

Although last summer we signed willian, when we already had 5 options, so I wouldn't completely rule it out. If he did come, it would be curtains for salah and possibly oscar in the long term.

Most likely a nothing rumour, however I could see Jose sending Salah out on loan as he did seem critical of him last season. Who knows he may have military service too.

Hazard, Schurrle, Willian, Oscar and Isco could work, though if we switch to a 4-3-3 then the 2 players for 1 position works out better:

----------------Matic/Mikel

-----Ramires/MvG------Cesc/Oscar

---Willian/Isco--------Hazard/Schurrle

Still think the Isco one is a nothing rumour though, Jose said our business was already complete after all.

No need for Isco. He's best as a #10 but we have a handful of players that are capable of playing that role. If we go 4-3-3 he's pushed out wide in a position he is not most effective. Wouldn't be effective as one of the central midfield 3 either.

If he was to leave Madrid i think he'd go Citeh - can be reunited with Demichelis and his old manager Pellegrini.

If we sign Isco, we have to sell Oscar.

Or rotate him with Oscar. Let's face it, Oscar was awful after December, and looked shattered for large parts of the season. He clearly can't cope with the rigours of a long season at this stage in his career. Hazard dropped off in performance too after Xmas. Isco would be a great buy. He'll get more than enough games and could hold his own against any of our creative players.