Random Rumours

https://mobile.twitter.com/1RobBeasley/status/545697122352644096?p=v

Doesn't he have close links to Chelsea/Jose?

I can never remember which journalists are reliable and which aren't.

My guesses would be he's either referring to Hazard signing a new 5 year contract or Chelsea announcing their new shirt sponsor for next season. 

Beasley often bigs up trivial stuff. 

He signed a new contract this season didnt he. We all know that contracts dont mean much but one thing is for sure, it would have at least doubled his asking price.

Also where do we play him? How does he replace in the team?

We wont be signing him at all.

Really can't see us signing pogba anytime soon. He would be extremely expensive and we no longer have a desperate need for a top class centre mid.

Unless there is a top quality player available at a low fee like rues, I don't think we would sign any first 11 players in january.

Even in the summer I would think we would be looking at improving on squad players rather than the starting 11.

The team is very good at the moment. No need for major improvements. Especially at the price it would cost to upgrade any of our current starting 11.

I would like to have gone for bolassie if he didn't play left wing. 

People moan about Willian's lack of final product, Bolasie played 29 games last year without scoring and has scored 4 goals in 84 for Palace, half of the games in the Championship. There's no way he'd get near our team.

Edited by RichardCFC

People moan about Willian's lack of final product, Bolasie played 29 games last year without scoring and has scored 4 goals in 84 for Palace, half of the games in the Championship. There's no way he'd get near our team.

It's not really scoring I'm bothered about, but more that he would be a decent squad player and he's better wide player than we have. We don't have a traditional winger like him. I like him and montero, but unfortunately they both play in hazards position.

It's not really scoring I'm bothered about, but more that he would be a decent squad player and he's better wide player than we have. We don't have a traditional winger like him. I like him and montero, but unfortunately they both play in hazards position.

I wouldn't put him above any of the wingers in our squad.