Random Rumours

• 2 weeks later...

Chelsea consider alternatives to Juan Cuadrado and Douglas Costa. #CFC #NUFC http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2015/01/25/8291972/chelsea-consider-options-after-cuadrado-douglas-bids?ICID=HP_HN_1 

Talk on Twitter that Sissoko from Newcastle could be 3rd choice after Cuadrado and Costa. I like Sissoko but not as a attacking midfielder, i don't see any difference between him and Ramires personally.

We are starting to sound rather desperate are we not?

If we want Cuadrado so bad why not pay his minimum fee of what? 26.8mill?

We could sell Schurrle for close to that, maybe 22mill. Through in selling Salah and we would be ahead. We could recall Moses if we need another body, and he would not be any worse than Salah.

Not major news, but I've seen lots of rumours about Real Madrid (and Manchester United) wanting the Athletic Bilbao centre back Aymeric Laporte.

Could mean Varane is leaving? Or Ramos who apparently rejected a new contract, although I suspect he is just holding out for more money.

We are starting to sound rather desperate are we not?

If we want Cuadrado so bad why not pay his minimum fee of what? 26.8mill?

We could sell Schurrle for close to that, maybe 22mill. Through in selling Salah and we would be ahead. We could recall Moses if we need another body, and he would not be any worse than Salah.

Well if the Sissoko rumor is true then yes, i think we would be looking a bit desperate. He couldn't offer us anything better than we already have.

Personally i wouldn't buy Cuadrado, Douglas Costa or Sissoko. I don't see any of these as an upgrade if we sold Schurrle.

Seen a tenuous link with Sterling.

Yes or no, would you have him ignoring fee and whether Liverpool would sell?

I'd say yes as he could probably give us the pace, width and end product we have been missing on the right wing this season.

Would rather us sign Januzaj, he'd own the right wing position for the next 10 years  :wink:

Seen a tenuous link with Sterling.

Yes or no, would you have him ignoring fee and whether Liverpool would sell?

I'd say yes as he could probably give us the pace, width and end product we have been missing on the right wing this season.

Yeah if he would cost a reasonable price, ie under 20m.

I don't know too much about Cuadrado but i've seen some of his highlights.

I think he would be a definite upgrade on salah.  I think he could actually be a bit of a mix between Schurrle and Willian in that he is more technical than the former and has more end product than the latter.

I think the reason why Schurrle is being moved on is that he hasn't improved the technical side of his play.  He still lacks skill and technique compared to the others.  People say he will improve but at his age you don't improve the technical side of your game that much and it lets him down.  Also his best position i think is on the left but Hazard has got that position covered.

Ramires is not good as a winger, Cuadrado would offer us much more.  

The problem i see is that there is a real lack of world class wingers and honestly Willian for me might be in the top 10-12 wingers in the world.

Obviously we would love any one of Dimaria, Sanchez, Reus, Sterling, Bale, Robben, Ribery but after that who is out there that would improve us.  Not a lot. 

By the way, i would love Sissoko, not so much as a winger but he could provide different solutions and would be great to have as a squad player.  Wouldn't mind him playing as a box to box for us when we push Fabregas on to no.10.  I think he's better than Ramires and  Mikel.  He could also play oscars position and provide pace and power, two things i think we sometimes lack . 

Blues boss Jose Mourinho is keen to strengthen his defensive ranks before Monday night's transfer deadline and, according to The Sun, has targeted the signing of the 18-year-old.

Centre-back Babic, who has been capped by Serbia at U-17 and U-19 level, has enjoyed a superb breakthrough season at current club Vojvodina Novi Sad.

It is claimed Chelsea are using Serbian agent Vlado Lemic in their bid to secure the signing of the talented Babic.

Lemic has previously helped Chelsea bring the likes of Branislav Ivanovic and Nemanja Matic to Stamford Bridge.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/422254/Chelsea-Serbian-starlet

Edited by BelgradeCFC