Money

Random Rumours

good riddance, got sick of him this last season

Me too, I was so sick of him being our top goal scorer in the premier league last year. Who needs him.

Apparently there are 6 premier league clubs interested in Milner including 1 of the big clubs. Wonder if its us

Apparently there are 6 premier league clubs interested in Milner including 1 of the big clubs. Wonder if its us

I bloody hope not.

Me too, I was so sick of him being our top goal scorer in the premier league last year. Who needs him.

with the amount of shots he takes of course hes gonna be our top goal scorer in the league. 5 assists too (in 38 appearances), what a freaking winger. also, no drive whatsoever . . . when push comes to shove hes pretty much useless

good riddance i say

Aston Villa are the ones being linked mostly with MIlner. So make of that what you will if they are a "big club".

He wouldn't be a terrible addition to our squad, but there are better options out there.

Good to see Malouda getting his due. I still really don't see why we are ridding ourselves of players like Malouda. Signing replacements takes money away from areas we need to spend it. He might be inconsistent but if we actually filled some of the holes in the team and didn't rely on the left hand side so much it might help just a bit.

So we have two new Drogbas in the market now.

I wonder when the media would stop referring to a young striker who's big, promising and black as the new Drogba.

So we have two new Drogbas in the market now.

I wonder when the media would stop referring to a young striker who's big, promising and black as the new Drogba.

He looks more like Eto'o than Drogs to me. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure that the media still considers Liverpool a big club and Milner would suit their transfer policy of this summer.

Speaking of that policy, I've just seen them linked with a move for Wayne Bridge.

Is their entire team going to be English?

Good to see Malouda getting his due. I still really don't see why we are ridding ourselves of players like Malouda. Signing replacements takes money away from areas we need to spend it. He might be inconsistent but if we actually filled some of the holes in the team and didn't rely on the left hand side so much it might help just a bit.

Malouda was the best player in the EPL at the start of the season. I refuse to believe that he just lost all his ability in 3 months.

Only one thing changed and that was he became incredibly selfish and narrowminded, as if he had a creativ-ectomy.

Malouda was the best player in the EPL at the start of the season. I refuse to believe that he just lost all his ability in 3 months.

Only one thing changed and that was he became incredibly selfish and narrowminded, as if he had a creativ-ectomy.

The only reason I could think we would sell him is something happened last season. At the time I felt that way after he scored, vs Bolton I think, & went over to the bench and seem to dig someone out. Although others seemed to think it might have just been his way of celebrating. Who knows?

But the fella who sits behind me, said he met a load of players out in Zilina at the hotal. He said Malouda was the nicest of the lot, very friendly, respectful & happy to talk to the fans. He also said the french & african sat together, & the others in seperates group.

Malouda is not a sort of player we need at the moment and if we really want our man Torres to succeed , we need pace and width . It is now clear that Malouda can't provide both and why still persist with him ?

Also Acole is not a great crosser and so the whole left side cannot provide a decent pass or a cross if continue to play Malouda .. For all the chances he got , I would have liked Zhirkov to atleast get a fair shot !

Zhirkov has had a fair shot, he's just been injured all the time. Unfopruntely we can't sit raound for years waiting for him to stay fit.

Edited by BlueSkies

The selfishness is the only thing that annoys me. I think we'd be mad to sell him. We need a player like him on the other side to take the pressure of him a little bit.

But the fella who sits behind me, said he met a load of players out in Zilina at the hotal. He said Malouda was the nicest of the lot, very friendly, respectful & happy to talk to the fans. He also said the french & african sat together, & the others in seperates group.

I have heard before that the French and African players are a separate entity from the other players within the team. Ballack was apparently the only crossover when he was here.

Speaking of that policy, I've just seen them linked with a move for Wayne Bridge.

Is their entire team going to be English and massively average?

Fixed it for you.

The funniest link to a player I've heard all summer LINK

So we're in the market for a 33 year old centre back who wants a two year contract. Funny because we only offer one year deals to players over 30.

Yet more proof that we get linked with every player going.

Edited by Scooby Blue