Random Rumours

Money

I know he's pushing the wrong age but i'd love for this to happen, he's a monster. Roma are in the money now though and he's as loyal as they come so i wouldn't be surprised if this was an agent trying to get him more wages situation and using us as bait.

Edited by Sheva

On the Tevez link, to be fair, the only place he's been a bit of a pain in the backside to his club is Man City...and for understandable reason. He was great at United - being the better player of himself and Rooney and still being treated like second best, he never sulked and gave his best..also wanted to stay on but United didnt pay up the required amount and let him go.

He was a good lad at West Ham of all places ffs.

On the Tevez link, to be fair, the only place he's been a bit of a pain in the backside to his club is Man City...and for understandable reason. He was great at United - being the better player of himself and Rooney and still being treated like second best, he never sulked and gave his best..also wanted to stay on but United didnt pay up the required amount and let him go.

He was a good lad at West Ham of all places ffs.

Apparently he was pretty terrible at his Brazilian team also.

Apparently he was pretty terrible at his Brazilian team also.

I thought "What Brazilian team" and looked up his stats on Wikipedia. He played one season for Corinthians, played 38, scored 25, which is by the way almost identical to the 2009-2010 season he had at Citeh. That's not too shabby, is it?

If he's not sulking, Tevez can be a marvellous player, egging on his team. I'd love to see the back of him :).

Edited by Valerie

So of all the teams he's played for, one team where he was happy and wanted to stay on are one of the best teams in the world. Others include Wet Spam, enough said. Is that a coincidence? Maybe! But I think if his family can warm to London he would be a brilliant signing for us.

Edited by rahul

I thought "What Brazilian team" and looked up his stats on Wikipedia. He played one season for Corinthians, played 38, scored 25, which is by the way almost identical to the 2009-2010 season he had at Citeh. That's not too shabby, is it?

If he's not sulking, Tevez can be a marvellous player, egging on his team. I'd love to see the back of him :).

Not on the pitch, I meant off it. Im sure I read he refused to play, fought with team mates and coaches etc..

Chelsea are still understood to be keen on making a double swoop on Genk, as talks over midfielder Kevin de Bruyne also continue.The Blues had hoped to send De Bruyne back on loan to Belgium, but to Genk's rivals Anderlecht, which would also have helped their continued pursuit of Romelu Lukaku.

However, Genk have insisted they will not allow De Bruyne to be loaned to any other Belgian club should he be sold

LINK

I love the name of that team.....Plovdiv :laugh2:

Tread carefully. That's my home city.

This rumour was heard over here as well, but no original quotes or information other than what's in The Sun already. Personally, I am sceptic - if the guy was any good, he probably wouldn't be in a mid-table team in Bulgaria.

Tread carefully. That's my home city.

This rumour was heard over here as well, but no original quotes or information other than what's in The Sun already. Personally, I am sceptic - if the guy was any good, he probably wouldn't be in a mid-table team in Bulgaria.

Does it have a translation into English at all? And I didnt mean any harm, just think its a belting name.

Nope. I can give you the history of the name, but I doubt that's interesting to anyone. I love how it rolls of the tongue - a great combination of sounds.

I know you didn't mean offence - it was meant tongue-in-cheek. Should have maybe kinda put a smiley in there to make that clear.

(Nothing beats English towns on funny names, methinks :rolleyes: )

My dads a villa fan, apparently in their birmingham news there saying that they are looking at buying kalou for 10million, wouldnt be bad, free up squad and give sturridge more game time. Bad buisness for villa, no way imho is kalou 10mill....