Random Rumours

Money

City just signed Gabriel Jesus. i envy them tbh, they really are strengthening

ofc it was to be expected with Pep at the helm

Based on today's game - it was money badly spent.

Based on today's game: I would love if we bought Rivaldo Coetzee. Outshined Marquinhos in the battle of the U23 defenders.

Edited by Jon Stakes

David Ornstein reporting this rumour, and he's very reliable with arsenal/EPL stuff apparently. If we can't get koulibaly then surely this guy is needed at all costs. Valencia asking for about 40 million euros. arsenal haven't bid, so we need to not dither on this. 

#AFC interested in signing Valencia defender Mustafi. No bid yet + others inc #CFC keen. Also want a striker but not pursuing Mahrez/Draxler

I hope we are not interested in Mustafi at all to be honest. Valencia's defence is crap and he is part of that defence, i don't see how he would improve ours.

I hope we are not interested in Mustafi at all to be honest. Valencia's defence is crap and he is part of that defence, i don't see how he would improve ours.

Well, to be fair, Terry, Zouma and Azpilicueta were part of our defence last season and it was very poor. Doesn't neccessarily mean they're bad defenders.

He was also part of Germanys defence and they aren't a bad side.

He was also part of Germanys defence and they aren't a bad side.

I thought Boateng and Hummels started ahead of him in many games for the German team. Never seen him play, So cant comment that much, but if it is going to be 40 million for him or Kalidou then I want Kalidou.

I thought Boateng and Hummels started ahead of him in many games for the German team. Never seen him play, So cant comment that much, but if it is going to be 40 million for him or Kalidou then I want Kalidou.

but Koulibaly probably cost more than 40 mill so...

as i see it right now Mustafi is our only option. and i don't think we actually need to splash 40 mill for him

either way, we need to act fast. opening fixture is next week ffs

Edited by magichat

but Koulibaly probably cost more than 40 mill so...

as i see it right now Mustafi is our only option. and i don't think we actually need to splash 40 mill for him

either way, we need to act fast. opening fixture is next week ffs

Nikola maksimovic is another option for 18mil.

We should have bought Sadio Mane...

Why he is an extremely inconsistent particularly average but quick very over priced player who doesn't really fit the ethos or formation Conte has been trying to play.

I think I know the reason but it certainly isn't footballing.

Moses is more suited to our squad and we have much better options than Mane. 

Why he is an extremely inconsistent particularly average but quick very over priced player who doesn't really fit the ethos or formation Conte has been trying to play.

I think I know the reason but it certainly isn't footballing.

Moses is more suited to our squad and we have much better options than Mane. 

No, we don't. But ok.

Apparantly this guy on twitter met Antonio Conte and Riyad Mahrez at the same London hotel today. At Chelsea Harbour Hotel which the club use often apparantly.

And i'm only writing this because he has pics of both Conte and Mahrez which confirms it.

Edited by Sindre

Apparantly this guy on twitter met Antonio Conte and Riyad Mahrez at the same London hotel today. At Chelsea Harbour Hotel which the club use often apparantly.

And i'm only writing this because he has pics of both Conte and Mahrez which confirms it.

It's just a coincidence. Mahrez was in London for their match against Man United at Wembley.