Money

Random Rumours

Chelsea fans need to get a prospective of things. I am a Football Agent with strong links to the Club both past and present.

Chelsea were never in for Lukaku and will not break their transfer record of 50m paid to Liverpool for Fernando Torres this summer.

Conte wants Llorente and Belotti  and Chelsea are not prepared to enter negotiations for more than 35m for a striker which rules out signing the Torino man.

With the new ground on the horizon Conte has been instructed to bring through some of the youth talent at his disposal.

Under Roman Abramovitch Chelsea, Torres aside, have not spent over 34m on a player. This will continue for the foreseeable future, Chelsea will not spend inflated transfer fees, like Man Utd, Man City or as recently as Arsenal.

Links to players like Morata and Rodriguez are absolute nonsense.

The fee is holding up Bakayoko and Rudiger deals, Chelsea are prepared to pay 34m and 28m respectively.

Manchester United may move for Bakayoko as Jose Mourinho has a strong desire to bring them back to the top at the expense of Chelsea.

A bid of 45m will blow Chelsea out of the water, I understand Utd are only prepared to go to 40m and this could play into Chelsea hands if bonuses etc bring the 34m upward.

In my honest opinion, Bakayoko, Llorente and Rudiger are the most likely signings in the next 2 weeks.

LOL.

Roman/Board: "Conte, you gotta bring in youth players into the 1st team. I am closing off the charity".

Conte:"Sure. By the way, can you sell Ake, Traore, Chalobah, Musonda, Andreas."

Just our best products.

Edited by didierforever

5 minutes ago, Football Agent said:

Chelsea fans need to get a prospective of things. I am a Football Agent with strong links to the Club both past and present.

Chelsea were never in for Lukaku and will not break their transfer record of 50m paid to Liverpool for Fernando Torres this summer.

Conte wants Llorente and Belotti  and Chelsea are not prepared to enter negotiations for more than 35m for a striker which rules out signing the Torino man.

With the new ground on the horizon Conte has been instructed to bring through some of the youth talent at his disposal.

Under Roman Abramovitch Chelsea, Torres aside, have not spent over 34m on a player. This will continue for the foreseeable future, Chelsea will not spend inflated transfer fees, like Man Utd, Man City or as recently as Arsenal.

The fee is holding up Bakayoko and Rudiger deals, Chelsea are prepared to pay 34m and 28m respectively.

Manchester United may move for Bakayoko as Jose Mourinho has a strong desire to bring them back to the top at the expense of Chelsea.

A bid of 45m will blow Chelsea out of the water, I understand Utd are only prepared to go to 40m and this could play into Chelsea hands if bonuses etc bring the 34m upward.

In my honest opinion, Bakayoko, Llorente and Rudiger are the most likely signings in the next 2 weeks.

That is utter rot...if he's been informed to bring youth players through then why has Tammy been loaned out to Swansea and Casey Palmer to Huddersfield...and why did we sell Troare to Lyon...I call BS... 

10 minutes ago, Football Agent said:

If you're a Football Agent then I'm an Attack Helicopter.

11 minutes ago, Football Agent said:

:laugh2:

Sure you are!

13 minutes ago, Football Agent said:

Sorry but your talking absolute bollocks. You have just registered to the forum for 2 reason.

1 get your daily dose of utter bullsh*t talk out of the way for the day. Well gg u archived that.

2 just to Piss every one of here 

Now please stop with the whole am a football agent crock of sh*t. And last point if u was a agent which ur not,You would have f**k all clue about chelseas dealings Any ways your complete utter nob rot

Please forgive me on my youth player prospective comments, this refers to a long term plan to complement the building of the new ground.

I understand Christensen is one of the players, Ake being sold the reason. Musonda also, Abraham is considered to be a huge prospect and lessons are wanted to be learned from the Lukaku situation when he was loaned out. 

If Chelsea break their transfer record this summer feel free to ridicule me. I am only putting what I know to you with my dealings with Chelsea Football Club.

3 minutes ago, Football Agent said:

Please forgive me on my youth player prospective comments, this refers to a long term plan to complement the building of the new ground.

I understand Christensen is one of the players, Ake being sold the reason. Musonda also, Abraham is considered to be a huge prospect and lessons are wanted to be learned from the Lukaku situation when he was loaned out. 

If Chelsea break their transfer record this summer feel free to ridicule me. I am only putting what I know to you with my dealings with Chelsea Football Club.

Which is absolutely nothing u clown jog on 

No self respecting football agent calls them self football agent.

Edited by CrowBag

4 minutes ago, CrowBag said:

Sorry but your talking absolute bollocks. You have just registered to the forum for 2 reason.

1 get your daily dose of utter bullsh*t talk out of the way for the day. Well gg u archived that.

2 just to Piss every one of here 

Now please stop with the whole am a football agent crock of sh*t. And last point if u was a agent which ur not,You would have f**k all clue about chelseas dealings Any ways your complete utter nob rot

Hmmm,

I would rather not respond to this apart from saying ...

Keep believing Chelsea will sign players every single press agent is releasing over 50m 

It will not happen, that is all I am saying, look at the facts in front of you, why would you believe Romelu Lukaku was of interest to Chelsea FC at the price ?

2 minutes ago, Football Agent said:

Hmmm,

I would rather not respond to this apart from saying ...

Keep believing Chelsea will sign players every single press agent is releasing over 50m 

It will not happen, that is all I am saying, look at the facts in front of you, why would you believe Romelu Lukaku was of interest to Chelsea FC at the price ?

Am sorry I can't quite understand what your saying between all the sh*t coming out of your mouth......::ChELSeAFaN::

40 minutes ago, Football Agent said:

:face_palm:

Ok Mr Football Agent, let's settle this now, if you really are a football agent ( obviously you're not ) with strong links to the club, then you can tell us who your clients were / are.

2 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

:face_palm:

Ok Mr Football Agent, let's settle this now, if you really are a football agent ( obviously you're not ) with strong links to the club, then you can tell us who your clients were / are.

Ali Dia?

1 minute ago, DonAntonio said:

I know we are bored but why are we giving this fantasist the attention he craves? 

I react to bullsh*t its one of my many flaws lol 

2 minutes ago, CrowBag said:

I react to bullsh*t its one of my many flaws lol 

Me too but when there is the satisfaction of calling out the bs, but for that satisfaction it has to be a bit credible so you can say you saved people from falling for it.....but this, mind you I recently heard a bellend family friend who to my knowledge knew f**k all about football , I think he was a doctor, managed to become an agent and has quite a few championship players he represents, but even he is deffo not a big enough bellend to come on here and do that and he is an epic attention seeking bellend 

Well I do think a lot of the people we have been linked with is total rubbish.  At some point Roman has to start recouping some of the money he has put into the club.  SPending hundreds of millions of dollars per year is just not sustainable business.

Alternatively, if we rely solely on our youth system we have lost all ambition on an international level.  I can't see the competitor in Conte or the ego of Abramovich letting that be the case.  

In this forum there are mentions of Morata, Belotti, Lukaku, Van Dyk, etc

These are taken from Social Media and Press releases which are both inaccurate and made up, Yet you do not ridicule these people or believe the links are not true.

i openly as a Chelsea fan and Football Agent come on here to tell you facts that are true and you ridicule me ?

I have read thorough each link and not one of you mention you believe Chelsea will not pay or buy a player over £50m

I am saying exactly that, along with something I have learned in the last 15 mins.

Chelsea are planning to tie up the Bakayoko deal aware of the interest of Man Utd. A medical has been arranged today as Chelsea believe Man Utd will be heavily involved in the Lukaku deal.

Make no mistake if the Lukaku deal was not happening, Bakayoko could have been a Manchester United player, money talks and Chelsea have their limits.

8 minutes ago, Football Agent said:

In this forum there are mentions of Morata, Belotti, Lukaku, Van Dyk, etc

These are taken from Social Media and Press releases which are both inaccurate and made up, Yet you do not ridicule these people or believe the links are not true.

i openly as a Chelsea fan and Football Agent come on here to tell you facts that are true and you ridicule me ?

I have read thorough each link and not one of you mention you believe Chelsea will not pay or buy a player over £50m

I am saying exactly that, along with something I have learned in the last 15 mins.

Chelsea are planning to tie up the Bakayoko deal aware of the interest of Man Utd. A medical has been arranged today as Chelsea believe Man Utd will be heavily involved in the Lukaku deal.

Make no mistake if the Lukaku deal was not happening, Bakayoko could have been a Manchester United player, money talks and Chelsea have their limits.

Who are Chelsea targets for the summer?

4 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

Well if what he says is true then that's f*cking gutting. Now we have no chance of landing the likes of Morata, Belotti etc.

This ain't the guy that was posting haha I was just saying any bellend can be a football agent this is a family friend I grew up with, I was saying I recently found out from my cousin he was a football agent, I just looked him up now, this isn't the guy posting :biggrin: maybe I should ask him what's going on if he really is an agent, last time I see him I was 17 and ripped him off for a moped that someone stole from me and I recovered it, had holes burned in the plastic where they hot wired it, was giving it the large about being a doctor in front of my old man so I said yea ok I'll take 500 for it pal and he was too embarrassed to say no, he might tell me to f**k right off :biggrin:

Edited by DonAntonio