Money

Random Rumours

Can someone explain the Llorente rumors?  Why?  

Are we really going to small-ball it until January or next summer?  Hardly exciting and even questionable when it comes to effectiveness. 

2 hours ago, DonAntonio said:

If I knew what was good for myself I'd log off for a month and avoid face book then just come back and see what we have, I dunno why I put myself through this aggravation every year. 

It's called being a fan, happens to the best of us

8 hours ago, L1ONHeart said:

Are we really going to small-ball it until January or next summer?  Hardly exciting and even questionable when it comes to effectiveness. 

Chelsea are looking at developing younger players, with the new ground the club is being ran as a business and do not generate the income like Manchester United for example.

There will be no massive outlay for a player until the time comes for the new ground to generate money, that is why Arsenal recently broke their transfer record,

Llorente and Benteke are more likely targets than Bellotti or Morata, unless either can be snared for under 40m which is unlikely.

Conte will sign a new contract at Chelsea, that has come from a contact of mine, he is moving his family over and appointed his new back room team.

He is well aware of what cards he has been dealt, so do yourself a favour and ignore negative press releases saying Conte is unhappy.

1 hour ago, Football Agent said:

Chelsea are looking at developing younger players, with the new ground the club is being ran as a business and do not generate the income like Manchester United for example.

There will be no massive outlay for a player until the time comes for the new ground to generate money, that is why Arsenal recently broke their transfer record,

Llorente and Benteke are more likely targets than Bellotti or Morata, unless either can be snared for under 40m which is unlikely.

Conte will sign a new contract at Chelsea, that has come from a contact of mine, he is moving his family over and appointed his new back room team.

He is well aware of what cards he has been dealt, so do yourself a favour and ignore negative press releases saying Conte is unhappy.

All u do is spout information we already know do your self a favour and go back to arsenals forum thank you.

1 hour ago, Football Agent said:

There is nothing in this statement that is not already in the public domain...

9 hours ago, L1ONHeart said:

He's a good buy. But only for back up

2 hours ago, Football Agent said:

Do yourself a favour and go back to being an agent in some arsenal fan forum GoonerFan21 agent of Benteke or whoever instead of giving us outdated info

Not trying to rile anyone up but if all of you chide the "football agent" and dismiss everything he says as it's all out in the public domain why are you all even getting worked up at all? Right enough we all know the stadium is on the horizon,chelsea is being run as a business, ......etc. Does it not make sense that we will cut back on spending somewhere which will be player transfers and wages. Abramovic is a billionaire that owns a club which is more than just a toy or fad for him. Do you think he will not overule anyone on spending if he thinks he should? This comes with the responsible ownership model we've been wanting and if it means not paying ridiculous amounts so we can focus on the stadium development so be it.

1 minute ago, abister1 said:

Not trying to rile anyone up but if all of you chide the "football agent" and dismiss everything he says as it's all out in the public domain why are you all even getting worked up at all? Right enough we all know the stadium is on the horizon,chelsea is being run as a business, ......etc. Does it not make sense that we will cut back on spending somewhere which will be player transfers and wages. Abramovic is a billionaire that owns a club which is more than just a toy or fad for him. Do you think he will not overule anyone on spending if he thinks he should? This comes with the responsible ownership model we've been wanting and if it means not paying ridiculous amounts so we can focus on the stadium development so be it.

I don't think anyone is worked up with him or disagree with what you're saying. Sometimes it's fun to poke holes at statements of trolls

1 minute ago, abister1 said:

Arsenal did it and were right to. What was wrong is after the stadium was complete and they sold exorbitant tickets they didn't invest in the team any longer even when they were back into profitability. It was ok for their management (not the fans)as their football objectives were based on being in the top 4. Now they've fallen outside of it and push has come to shove they've smashed their transfer record. That is football from an owner business model perspective. As fans it's different but that's key. We are fans,they own the club. Football is now bigger than when fans income through tickets bore a direct relationship to running the club like paying players wages and all that. 

There are too many rumors about Matic transferring to Man Untd and honestly i'm not that happy with such a move. "Jose Mourinho has told Chelsea that he wants to know whether a deal for Nemanja Matic is possible within the next 48 hours"  

Cannot find confirmation for this, did someone heard something? 

Edited by alexbolt84

11 minutes ago, alexbolt84 said:

There are too many rumors about Matic transferring to Man Untd and honestly i'm not that happy with such a move. "Jose Mourinho has told Chelsea that he wants to know whether a deal for Nemanja Matic is possible within the next 48 hours"  

Cannot find confirmation for this, did someone heard something? 

Mourinho wants Bakayoko not Matic 

3 hours ago, abister1 said:

Arsenal did it and were right to. What was wrong is after the stadium was complete and they sold exorbitant tickets they didn't invest in the team any longer even when they were back into profitability. It was ok for their management (not the fans)as their football objectives were based on being in the top 4. Now they've fallen outside of it and push has come to shove they've smashed their transfer record. That is football from an owner business model perspective. As fans it's different but that's key. We are fans,they own the club. Football is now bigger than when fans income through tickets bore a direct relationship to running the club like paying players wages and all that. 

Chelsea are not Arsenal. Chelsea's owner is not that of Arsenal, past or present.

When Abramovich acquired Chelsea, he spelt it out plain and simple, it wasn't a business venture, and wasn't to make money, he intended to have fun. He even said he had other things that made him money. Thankfully for him (and us) over the last 10 years he has made Chelsea a global brand and now his asset is worth north of 1bn.

Thats not to say he will TOTALLY bank roll the new SB, but I'm willing to bet lots of money the Lions share will come from his back pocket.

Just because the club had the savvy not to fork out 100m on a poor mans Drogba who has yet to get close to proving himself world class, that doesn't mean there is a decade of 'Gooneresque' penny pinching, belt tightening on its way.

Jose Mourinho and Ed Woodward are doing all they can to persuade Bakayoko's brother to enter negotiations for his transfer to Man Utd.

Chelsea have agreed a £34m deal with Monaco the medical has still not taken place, Agent fees to his brother will be higher at Man Utd.

Man Utd are yet to place a bid until they get a positive response from Bakayoko and his brother.

The Matic interest is a smokescreen IMO 

Jose Mourinho and Ed Woodward are doing all they can to persuade Bakayoko's brother to enter negotiations for his transfer to Man Utd.
Chelsea have agreed a £34m deal with Monaco the medical has still not taken place, Agent fees to his brother will be higher at Man Utd.
Man Utd are yet to place a bid until they get a positive response from Bakayoko and his brother.

Yeah am we are in negotiations for Dele Ali but it's a smoke screen for Harry Kane

3 hours ago, Football Agent said:

Reading this has really got me worried that the deal for Bakayoko might not go through.

Then I realised you wrote it so I'm fine again now. 

4 hours ago, AndyBlue82 said:

Reading this has really got me worried that the deal for Bakayoko might not go through.

Then I realised you wrote it so I'm fine again now. 

It is all over twitter at this moment 'Mourinho hijacking deal' I was first to reveal it - you are the disbelievers

9 minutes ago, Football Agent said:

It is all over twitter at this moment 'Mourinho hijacking deal' I was first to reveal it - you are the disbelievers

We don't disbelieve the deal - we disbelieve you. No one cares if you think you have inside knowledge. You aren't the first to claim it and you won't be the last either. 

This is a forum for Chelsea fans. Do one!