Jump to content

Random Rumours


Money
 Share

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, CrowBag said:

Football agents new account?

Sergio was being very gracious and just letting you in on who one of our insiders is: his father. 

 

29 minutes ago, Football Agent said:

You Sir should be renamed ...

"CrowBollocks"

(Apologies for Language, bottle of Champagne later)

 

Save me some see you soon!!  

Link to comment
Share on other sites


12 hours ago, TheChelsRVA said:

That's it.  I'm all aboard the football agent hype train.  Count me in, @Football Agent.  I want this deal to happen so bad that I'm #footballagenttilidie 

all you other plebs can feck off, football agent and I will be laughing in your faces drinking champagne together somewhere in Italy when griezmann and belotti sign for under 50m each.  @Sergio will be there too talking in Spanish.  We will be swopping football stories and agent rumors of 2018 and you will need to beg us to give you the insider info we have!!  

Oh look, what a coincidence...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The final fee for Bakayoko was £39 million including add on's.

Chelsea remain in talks with Torino about a Costa loan deal to finance the purchase of Andrea Belotti, agreement 100% in place to take Diego to Spain, spoke to Sergio last night following a private message.The guy seems genuine to me.

I know as fact Conte put 2 strikers on a list to Chelsea and Belotti and Llorente were the two concerned.

CrowBalls is set on discrediting me but has no opinions himself, bet he couldn't sleep when Sky Sports spouted Chelsea matched Lukaku's bid. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Football Agent said:

The final fee for Bakayoko was £39 million including add on's.

Chelsea remain in talks with Torino about a Costa loan deal to finance the purchase of Andrea Belotti, agreement 100% in place to take Diego to Spain, spoke to Sergio last night following a private message.The guy seems genuine to me.

I know as fact Conte put 2 strikers on a list to Chelsea and Belotti and Llorente were the two concerned.

CrowBalls is set on discrediting me but has no opinions himself, bet he couldn't sleep when Sky Sports spouted Chelsea matched Lukaku's bid. 

 

 

What about Griezmann? I want Griezmann!!!!! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Football Agent said:

The final fee for Bakayoko was £39 million including add on's.

Chelsea remain in talks with Torino about a Costa loan deal to finance the purchase of Andrea Belotti, agreement 100% in place to take Diego to Spain, spoke to Sergio last night following a private message.The guy seems genuine to me.

I know as fact Conte put 2 strikers on a list to Chelsea and Belotti and Llorente were the two concerned.

CrowBalls is set on discrediting me but has no opinions himself, bet he couldn't sleep when Sky Sports spouted Chelsea matched Lukaku's bid. 

 

 

Do you remember your very first post on here ? Let me refresh your memory.

Quote

Under Roman Abramovitch Chelsea, Torres aside, have not spent over 34m on a player. This will continue for the foreseeable future, Chelsea will not spend inflated transfer fees, like Man Utd, Man City or as recently as Arsenal.

Quote

Conte wants Llorente and Belotti  and Chelsea are not prepared to enter negotiations for more than 35m for a striker which rules out signing the Torino man

So you say we won't spend more than £34m on a player........but less than a week later you are now saying we will ?

You say we won't spend more than £35m on Belotti so he is now ruled out..........but now you claim we are in talks with Torino.

 

With each passing day, you're embarrassing yourself more and more.

 

 

Edited by Scott Harris
Link to comment
Share on other sites


3 minutes ago, coco said:

:laugh2:

You are laughable, I said Chelsea would not break their transfer record thus Morata and Lukaku deals were out of the question.

I repeat nothing I have said has yet to be proven incorrect yet the countless press releases on sky sports and twitter have and you guys in general debate it as fact,

I have consistently said Chelsea will not pay the buyout clause for Belotti, at this stage talks are purely to do with Chelsea paying his wages to go to Torino in a loan deal for Costa to play until January.

This is to reduce the transfer fee, what part do you not understand ?

It is you who are looking the fool not me.

I have called two transfers Rudiger and Bakayoko as true definite signings, so let's have a bit of decorum please.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Football Agent said:

You are laughable, I said Chelsea would not break their transfer record thus Morata and Lukaku deals were out of the question.

I repeat nothing I have said has yet to be proven incorrect yet the countless press releases on sky sports and twitter have and you guys in general debate it as fact,

I have consistently said Chelsea will not pay the buyout clause for Belotti, at this stage talks are purely to do with Chelsea paying his wages to go to Torino in a loan deal for Costa to play until January.

This is to reduce the transfer fee, what part do you not understand ?

It is you who are looking the fool not me.

I have called two transfers Rudiger and Bakayoko as true definite signings, so let's have a bit of decorum please.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chelsea transfer window is so boring, some bloke, pretending to be a football agent is the most exciting thing in the forum, the worst thing is that most of the people are falling for his stories and he continues to write more and more nonsense :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good morning Blue Brothers!

last night the agent of Leonardo Bonucci, Lucci, said in a Italian Channel "I work to his transfer"

 

i Think that at 90% he will go to Manchester City because also Last year he wanted be train by Guardiola...but also Chelsea is on the Player and Antonio Conte was the most importan manager in the Bonucci's career

 

stay tune, news are coming at Hours/days

 


 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


17 minutes ago, Football Agent said:

Transfer fees always incur add ons's Bakayoko is £34m plus £5m please do not debate inside information on the life of a Football Agent.

Won't be about for a couple of days key business ahead, Stevenage now there's a drop I. Standards !

Ah, i see, moving the goalposts now to suit your agenda :wink:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, doctorblue said:

I see Swansea have rejected Eversh*te's £40m bid for Sigurdsson...nice to see a fleecer being fleeced...hope The Swans stiff them for £50m...

i actually like sigurdsson, many might disagree but i would take him here. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Listen, I hate silly season with a passion, makes me vomit reading all the bs written on social media nowadays. I'm more excited about the Asian tour and the start of the season rather than the new shinny toys rumoured to be joining the club everyday.

But here is my two cents about the remainder of this transfer window.

Morata - laughable that a Madrid cast off with a worse goalscoring record than 90% of the centre forwards you could think of is valued at nearly 80M. What did this guy do so far to command such a high fee? Pretty face, movement, who cares, you need your centre forward to score goals and this guys record is piss poor. 

Belotti - again laughable. Torino won't drop the price? Back off then because 90M for a half a season wonder is a travesty. Who the hell even heard of this guy last summer? He's no prodigy that everybody kept talking about before last season, he came out of the blue and has had a decent season.

Then we have the two most important news of the day - Aubameyang and Bonucci.

Aubameyang - definitely one of world's best centre forward. Available at a lower price than both Morata and Belotti. Any reason why our club wouldn't make him the primary target for the centre forward position? Can't see any to be honest.

Bonucci - now available at 45M? I say jump on it, offer the money and wrap up the deal. Similar to the Aubameyang situation, is there any reason why Chelsea would not be interested in one of world's best centre backs?

If by the end of this window the likes of Aubameyang and Bonucci end up at Milan or any other smaller club than Chelsea and we somehow end up with Morata or Belotti leading the line then something must be really wrong at the club and we're in for a long season.

As I said, could not care less for the silly season, but when world class players are available and they end up joining lesser clubs, then questions must be asked. Aubameyang and Bonucci, they are no Welbeck and Phil Jones, this two guys in particular would improve the team big time in two important areas of the pitch. Chelsea for sure needs a leader and a rock at the back and a goalscoring machine to lead the line.

Edited by petre ispirescu
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, petre ispirescu said:

Aubameyang - definitely one of world's best centre forward. Available at a lower price than both Morata and Belotti. Any reason why our club wouldn't make him the primary target for the centre forward position? Can't see any to be honest.

 

Age would be the only real factor though this may work well with Abraham's development.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, petre ispirescu said:

Listen, I hate silly season with a passion, makes me vomit reading all the bs written on social media nowadays. I'm more excited about the Asian tour and the start of the season rather than the new shinny toys rumoured to be joining the club everyday.

But here is my two cents about the remainder of this transfer window.

Morata - laughable that a Madrid cast off with a worse goalscoring record than 90% of the centre forwards you could think of is valued at nearly 80M. What did this guy do so far to command such a high fee? Pretty face, movement, who cares, you need your centre forward to score goals and this guys record is piss poor. 

Belotti - again laughable. Torino won't drop the price? Back off then because 90M for a half a season wonder is a travesty. Who the hell even heard of this guy last summer? He's no prodigy that everybody kept talking about before last season, he came out of the blue and has had a decent season.

Then we have the two most important news of the day - Aubameyang and Bonucci.

Aubameyang - definitely one of world's best centre forward. Available at a lower price than both Morata and Belotti. Any reason why our club wouldn't make him the primary target for the centre forward position? Can't see any to be honest.

Bonucci - now available at 45M? I say jump on it, offer the money and wrap up the deal. Similar to the Aubameyang situation, is there any reason why Chelsea would not be interested in one of world's best centre backs?

If by the end of this window the likes of Aubameyang and Bonucci end up at Milan or any other smaller club than Chelsea and we somehow end up with Morata or Belotti leading the line then something must be really wrong at the club and we're in for a long season.

As I said, could not care less for the silly season, but when world class players are available and they end up joining lesser clubs, then questions must be asked. Aubameyang and Bonucci, they are no Welbeck and Phil Jones, this two guys in particular would improve the team big time in two important areas of the pitch. Chelsea for sure needs a leader and a rock at the back and a goalscoring machine to lead the line.

In all probability, the board will sign none of the above strikers you mentioned solely because they won't spend that sort of money i.e. More than 40 million pounds.

Llorente and Benteke are the most probable strikers to be signed and that's when you realise the new season will be a very long one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, petre ispirescu said:

Bonucci - now available at 45M? I say jump on it, offer the money and wrap up the deal. Similar to the Aubameyang situation, is there any reason why Chelsea would not be interested in one of world's best centre backs?

I don't want us to sign Bonucci now. We have enough CB's, there is no sensible reason to spend £45m on a position we are completely covered in. That £45m could go towards a position we need to fill.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Scott Harris said:

I don't want us to sign Bonucci now. We have enough CB's, there is no sensible reason to spend £45m on a position we are completely covered in. That £45m could go towards a position we need to fill.

This would be similar to the thinking of signing someone like Sandro: the money could be better spent elsewhere.  

 

But when the quality of a player like Sandro or Bonucci become available, who are instant upgrades to our players in their respective positions, you have to at least think about it.  And given the fee is 45m, when the fee for someone like VVD is rumored over 50m, it becomes a steal.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

I don't want us to sign Bonucci now. We have enough CB's, there is no sensible reason to spend £45m on a position we are completely covered in. That £45m could go towards a position we need to fill.

Best defender in the world and knows a back 3 better than anyone. No brainer if he's available for €45m.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TheChelsRVA said:

This would be similar to the thinking of signing someone like Sandro: the money could be better spent elsewhere.  

 

But when the quality of a player like Sandro or Bonucci become available, who are instant upgrades to our players in their respective positions, you have to at least think about it.  And given the fee is 45m, when the fee for someone like VVD is rumored over 50m, it becomes a steal.  

It's a bit different though. We currently have six CB's and one LB. Our CB options are probably the best in the league right now, i'm sure every club in the league would love to have our CB options. LB is different though. We have a decent LB in Alonso, he has had a very good season and exceeded expectations, but Sandro would be a massive upgrade and it's a position we need extra cover for. Nobody else in the team can play LWB and when Alonso got injured, we were exposed. LWB is a much higher priority right now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Well, this is awkward!

awkward the office GIF

The Shed End Forum relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible without pop ups, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online and continue to keep the forum up, as over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this domain by switching it off. Some of the advert banners can actually be closed to avoid interferance of your experience on The Shed End.

Cheers now!

emma watson yes GIF

Alright already, It's off!